Monk Artifacts

I have been wondering for some time which artifacts I should look into getting next. I have asked the few monks I know and am wanting some input from others who know the class well. I currently have lvl 3 knuckles, lvl 2 health & mana bracelet, and endurance/willpower regens. My stats are:15 str, 10 int, 12 dex, 14 con (not sure if this would affect stat artifacts needed at all). Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Tyrannus Xinna Dracrotalus, Dread Legate says, "You must be intimidating."

Comments

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    Gem of reincarnation,  diadem, or sip ring would get my votes.

Of course you if you don't have wings, those are always nice as well. 
  • I'm a big fan of getting a bunch of level 1s over level 2-3s and then slowly upgrading from there.

Wings are a general misc item that everyone should have.

Diadem is a huge priority - faster everything in group fights, and much easier 1v1.

From there I'd personally go with level 1 sip, str, int, and collar in that order (I like to be a rounded monk, rather than an int or str monk).

After that, mana and health regen rings are really nice, as are perma willpower and endurance tattoos. Robes of the Magi are huge - monks use a ton of mana and these let you keep up more defenses.

I also like to have artefacts that are less focused on one class and are more general artefacts - people change class a lot, and it's never fun to have an expensive artefact list that is 100% magic damage/intelligence focused when you want to be a physical damage knight next. That's another reason I prefer many level 1s over a few level 2s or 1 level 3, more utility overall.

• Considering how you have level 3 knuckles and no strength gauntlets, that may be your best bet. It is not that efficient to have a level 3 artefact and not have the similar level 2 artefact.
  • Sip ring. Always.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• @Sydyk Many of them. I think gauntlets will suit your combat style better. Other than that, Gem of Reincarnation and Diadem are both good if you like to try INT-monk.