Ask your Producer: Mayaween Edition

Comments

• What will this new novice system entail? (I've got a personal interest)
  • I think that's a great idea. 
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    I just edited the post to add some more information - feel free to refresh for some more details.
  • Are the changes to weaponry to be expected months or weeks away, or even sooner? 
    Jovolo said:
    Are the changes to weaponry to be expected months or weeks away, or even sooner? 
    When they're finished! I don't have any more of a definitive timeframe than that, I'm afraid. Just the balancing aspect of this change is going to be an enormous process, so it's not something that's right around the corner.
  • CarmellCarmell Eastern Washington
    I meant to ask with the new novice system is there going to be a way for the novices to gain some kind of title to show us who they are.  As it is still a problem in Targossas with only one person besides the Divine being able to title.
    Carmell said:
    I meant to ask with the new novice system is there going to be a way for the novices to gain some kind of title to show us who they are.  As it is still a problem in Targossas with only one person besides the Divine being able to title.
    The wasn't necessarily part of the system, but it is easy enough to do, yeah.
  • When are we giving Magi tremolo in exchange for deletion of heat vibe?

• Tecton said:
    As for trade deals, more expansions to the system is on the cards, yes!
    Is that why the maritime ledger looks ridiculously overpriced?
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    I know it's not high priority on the list, but is there any chance the housing system (and privileges) will get looked at in the near future (or at least say what from the Dais thread is possible/not possible)?

Are there any more expansions intended for emoting (more emotable actions, combining says and emotes)?

Is it better for player-initiated events to be sent to org Patrons, or to events@achaea.com?

If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

Jurixe said:
    I know it's not high priority on the list, but is there any chance the housing system (and privileges) will get looked at in the near future (or at least say what from the Dais thread is possible/not possible)?

Are there any more expansions intended for emoting (more emotable actions, combining says and emotes)?

Is it better for player-initiated events to be sent to org Patrons, or to events@achaea.com?

1) Probably not the near future unless we have a surplus of free time. Definitely on the cards for the future.
    2) Nothing on the cards, but it's something that can revisit when time permits.
    3) Org patrons are probably your best bet!
  • You said here that Hashan would get "some tools to aide in a stronger factional identity." Did Hashan already miss the boat on this, or is it yet to come?
  • XerXer Langley
    edited October 2013
    Sarapis said:
    Tecton said:
    Jurixe said:

1) Probably not the near future unless we have a surplus of free time. Definitely on the cards for the future.

If we have a surplus of free time, I'm going to be asking why! ;)
    My code is compiling?

EDIT: Or that.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • This is Tecton we're talking about. He has -all- of the compilation speed-up arties.
  • Sarapis said:
    (And the answer better involve something really inappropriate like dead hookers in a shitty Reno hotel room or something.)
    I have never seen a good Reno hotel so that should be implied.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Someone earlier mentioned changes in weaponry, would this be in regards to making larger, two-handed weapons such as warhammers, halberds, and bastard swords more than just decorative or behead weapons?

Also, in regards to Sefaring (yes, you should have expected this) are there any new things planned whether events or ways to make seafaring more fun an enjoyable?

Addtiionally, now that High Clans can claim org ships, who do I have to pimp Kinilan out to in order to get totems claimable by High Clans as well? Thanks for any information!

• @Sarapis @Tecton What was your major and minor (if applicable) in college?
  • If you don't mind me asking, what exactly does multi-classing entail and how will it affect House membership? As an example, can you combine Chivalry with Occultism to get "chaos knights", etc?

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • If you don't mind me asking, what exactly does multi-classing entail and how will it affect House membership? As an example, can you combine Chivalry with Occultism to get "chaos knights", etc?

http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/1595/multi-classing/p1

That scenario seems to be pretty well covered by Sarapis' first bullet there.
This discussion has been closed.