Starmourn!!!

Comments

• Tecton said:
    Wait till you see the space leviathan ;)
    Also, probably @Kinilan's pickup line
  • Tecton said:

:#
    That is not an ordinary star, my son. That star is the tear of a warrior. A lost soul who has finished his battles somewhere on this planet. A pitiful soul who could not find his way to the lofty realm where the great spirit awaits us all.
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    Where be galactus?

• Tecton said:
    Every time I drop my drawers!
    Kinilan said:
    You kids are so cute. Let us all keep pretending like I'M not going to pirate the shit out of every god damn thing that moves.

Just going to literally sail straight out of Achaea and into Starmourn for some space piracy

Damn straight!
  • HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas
    Kinilan said:
    You kids are so cute. Let us all keep pretending like I'M not going to pirate the shit out of every god damn thing that moves.

Just going to literally sail straight out of Achaea and into Starmourn for some space piracy
    Let's do this thing.

• edited May 2016
    I prefer Space Cowboys.

Just because it's in the same 8bit style

• I shall be romulan.
  • Hyperlith said:
    Kinilan said:

Let's do this thing.

Space Battleship Yamato. <3

That is not an ordinary star, my son. That star is the tear of a warrior. A lost soul who has finished his battles somewhere on this planet. A pitiful soul who could not find his way to the lofty realm where the great spirit awaits us all.
  • And let's not forget giant space whale cities:

• edited May 2016
    Imperial Navy. 
    Okk tells you, "You 'woof'ed on a house channel in a conversation with the Lord Bard."

• totally digging the humans so far. Planning out my badass space marine. Ooh-Rah!
  • Aesi said:
    totally digging the humans so far. Planning out my badass space marine. Ooh-Rah!
    Human?! I guess the imperial guard are the meat and potatoes of imperium of man. Your service is commendable human. I'll take my geneseed and augmentations and fight xenos in the grim darkness of the far future. 
    Okk tells you, "You 'woof'ed on a house channel in a conversation with the Lord Bard."

• Texel said:
    Aesi said:
    totally digging the humans so far. Planning out my badass space marine. Ooh-Rah!
    Human?! I guess the imperial guard are the meat and potatoes of imperium of man. Your service is commendable human. I'll take my geneseed and augmentations and fight xenos in the grim darkness of the far future. 
    Hah. All I need is a machine gun, a knife, and my never ending crate of whoop ass.
  • Aesi said:
    Texel said:
    Aesi said:
    Hah. All I need is a machine gun, a knife, and my never ending crate of whoop ass.
    Oh no... he meant these Space Marines:

• Lucianus said:
    Aesi said:
    Texel said:
    Aesi said:
    Oh no... he meant these Space Marines:

Eep
  • Giant space squid, perhaps?

This project sounds pretty neat. I will be really interested to see how they manage to bring a sense of scale to things without too much repetition.
  • Klendathu said:

Roughnecks... hoo-rah!
    Klendathu knows what's up. Boot meets ass!
  • Aesi said:
    Klendathu said:

Roughnecks... hoo-rah!
    Klendathu knows what's up. Boot meets ass!

• COME ON YOU APES! DO YOU WANT TO LIVE FOREVER?!

• edited May 2016
    Sci fi mud...

brought to you in part by Space @Daeir
  • For Space Pirates:

The Arcadia from Space Pirate Captain Harlock

• Shark People!

http://www.starmourn.com/amaians.html

They remind me of those fish peeps from Blue Submarine No 6:

Cept with more teeth and shark features
  • I was thinking the Amaians were more like whale people or dolphins being air breathers and all. Lots of role play opportunity. I like. 

• What do you get when you put a shark and a sentient being together?

WRECKED.

• If this turns into some Earth Eteneral furry bullshit I'm out!
  • Kinilan said:
    If this turns into some Earth Eteneral furry bullshit I'm out!
    I doubt Furries would fit the theme they're going for. Otherwise they'd have made cutesy looking fish people.

More like in the Mass Effect direction (which has no race of giant space anthromorphic humanoids).
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    I do see pewpewlazurs