Unable to connect

I can't seem to be able to connect to the game for some reason (I can not even go to www.achaea.com, although forums work fine). Any idea what is causing this or how I could solve it?

Comments

• You could try tracing the route between you and achaea.com and seeing where exactly it's failing; fire up the command prompt (I assume you're on Windows) and do tracert achaea.com.
  • That basically only says trying to trace to Achaea and then displays '1 General Failure' but no other information than that.
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Definitely sounds like something being interrupted either by (a) a technical issue caused by a network problem between you and Achaea's servers (the forums are hosted elsewhere, so that's why you can still access them), or (b) some form of proxy or firewall rule on your/your ISP's end that is denying access to www.achaea.com.

As Antonius said, post up a traceroute, and we'll try to help you out!
  • I just reconnected my internet and now it works. This was really weird.
  • dunno where you live, but I know that certain places in Asia will have intermittent problems with accessing the game, but everything else works fine. I normally just have to give it an hour or two when that happens.
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I read "I restarted the Internet" and I spit my coffee out with laughter.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.