Have 100 Lusternia Dingbats, need Achaean Credits

Title says it all, hoping to make the trade soon, if not for 1:1 Best offer will be accepted.

Comments

• edited September 2013
    100:1

first offer

Edit: Just kidding. shoot me a message
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • Damn...I know I shouldn't but I cant resist. Ok then. Hey, have you ever tried to show up your fellow patrons at a five star restaurant by paying with change you busted out of Ronald McDonalds drive thru? Its kind of like, "yeah, you paid your tab, but your not nearly as cool as you think."
    I -am- the Cataclysm Switchblade.
  • Xenomorph said:
    Damn...I know I shouldn't but I cant resist. Ok then. Hey, have you ever tried to show up your fellow patrons at a five star restaurant by paying with change you busted out of Ronald McDonalds drive thru? Its kind of like, "yeah, you paid your tab, but your not nearly as cool as you think."
    ?
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • NizarisNizaris The Holy City of Mhaldor
    edited September 2013
    Sylvance said:
    Xenomorph said:
    Damn...I know I shouldn't but I cant resist. Ok then. Hey, have you ever tried to show up your fellow patrons at a five star restaurant by paying with change you busted out of Ronald McDonalds drive thru? Its kind of like, "yeah, you paid your tab, but your not nearly as cool as you think."
    ?

------------------------

I will attempt to translate. Xenomorph is implying that Lusternian dingbats are in line with "chump change", when compared in value to Achaean credits. At least, that's what I think he's saying. One can never be too sure.

<3 Xeno

EDIT: Why must quotes suck?