Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Achaea Fancy GUI - [health/mana gauges not responding]

ExelethrilExelethril Member Posts: 3,352 @@ - Legendary Achaean
Does anyone happen to know if there's a solution to the health/mana gauges not responding in Vadi's Achaea Fancy GUI after the change to the SCORE format? If not, if someone could point me to a GUI with a compass and health/mana gauges, that'll be super awesome and much appreciated.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]

Comments

• MannimarMannimar Member Posts: 973
    it's probably easy enough to fix if you have gmcp enabled. There are definitely some good Gui's out there, Akaya has several that are out or purchasable on Mudlet's forums
    ExelethrilAveri
  • XithXith Member Posts: 2,602 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I went in and changed the triggers myself. it captures your max of those. But gmcp is an option.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • AlexandreAlexandre Raleigh, North CarolinaMember Posts: 89 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I've run across the same issue.  What triggers would I need to change and what changes would need to be made to make the gauges work correctly?
  • JonathinJonathin Grand Rapids, MIMember Posts: 3,323 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Changing the way the information is gathered, from trigger to GMCP is a better solution than to update triggers.

My site will remain up, but will not be maintained. The repository will continue to have scripts added to it if I decide to play another game. Maybe I'll see you around in Starmourn!
    Tutorials and scripts  The Repository

• AlexandreAlexandre Raleigh, North CarolinaMember Posts: 89 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I have GMCP enabled, is there more to it than that?
Sign In to Comment.