Fifa 13.

So I just got Fifa 13 and I'm bossing career mode making classic purchases left and right. I'm curious as to what miserable buys the rest of you who play fifa 13 manager mode got, so I can possibly steal your ideas or laugh that you didn't buy Wolfswinkel.

This is my team after 1 season of being promoted to the prem with Leicester City : 

GK - Alessio Cragno

RCB - Casimiro                      CB - Tomas Kalas                     LCB - Luke Shaw

RM - Wellington                     CDM - Ze Eduardo                     LM - Raheem Sterling

CAM - Adryan

RW - Gerard Deulofeu            ST - Lukaku                              LW - Lucas Piazon

Many more talents sitting on the bench, and the animal Wes Morgan on standby for CB if I ever need him.

Easily going to be a five star team within the next 3 seasons. Calling copyright on Beast FC right now. @Carmain @Vaehl get on my level.

Comments

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Where is Wolfswinkle

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • edited August 2013
    He's a super sub I bring on in the big games. Once had a quarter final European cup game against Napoli. 1-0 down. I think ok, it's time for the main man to come on and change the flow of the second half. Meanwhile, Adryan scores a screamer from 30 yards out. 1-1, Wolfswinkel runs onto the pitch ready to do his thang. 87th minute, the ball falls to Wolfswinkel, LOVELY TOUCH. He fakes a shot and brings it from the wing inside, perfect angle for a curving finesse shot into the upper right corner. BUT NO. That was too mediocre cookie-cutter for Wolfie, so he runs another 2 yards with the ball and fires it into the near post. 

2-1. We go through to the semi-finals. 

That's why you buy Wolfswinkel, friends.
    PLaying as tottenham hotspur, 2016 now. Won premier league twice, came second to chelsea once. won champions league twice. Bought ozil to go behind adebayor and sold defoe because he's a tiny c-. Tempted to sell bale for 100 mil and buy 4 good plaers

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
  • Definitely get Adryan, Piazon, Lucas, etc. They might be expensive as f- though, consiering you're 3 seasons in. Definitely worth it though
    i manage brazil on the side. Lucas doesn't even make the bench

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • You guys suck at fifa. CAICEDO FTW.

Deffo best buy. Scored 6 goals in 1 game on world class. Nubs.
    just bought falcao and danilo for 44 million together

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • Always get Danilo in the first season. Those phys stats. Only better right back in the game is Walker prob, who gets old quickly. (But is like 87 ovr at 27. Sell him for 30 mil, replace with danilo. That 25 mil profit.)

I sold Lloris and bought the 80 ovr keeper who is 19 years old, but he got severely injured. Out for three months. Now 77 ovr and 21. So pissed. Selling Bale and replacing with Gotze on the bench so far, in about 2 more seasons. Will get so much for him.

Get van der stegen. Amazing keeper. Gladbach boy.

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • Van der stegen is the guy I bought. He got injured and dropped 3 OVR ratings. Worst luck. It was secons game too. I bought De Gea in the meantime until I get one through the youth team. Or buy the regen of Buffon. -innocent-
  • I want Cavani regen so bad.
    Doh.

-

As drawn by Shayde