Whom Have You Met Through Achaea?

Comments

• holla. Someday, gadget. When I win the lottery. 

• HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front

@Nocroth, @Ayana, and I drank here. @Tekla lived down the street before she moved to paradise. Pancakes with @Ulrike 10/10 would do again. 

• AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    edited August 2013
    Most of the Achaeans I've met OOC I knew before I started playing, and none of them play anymore. I did meet @Gishin once, years and years ago, and only for a moment. Beyond that, I am woefully un-Achaeaned. 

I keep in regular contact with @Imyrr and @Flair. Imyrr and I have a habit of drunk-dialing one another on birthdays and holidays, and have planned to meet up for years, but can never afford it. If Flair goes to AWP next year (and he had damn well better, since I will be there!) we will finally meet, and debauchery shall ensue. God help the city of Seattle.
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • Let's see...

I've met Kopriana, Saidie, Mayapple, Kachan, Faolin, Kitarel, and Eiridan OOC. I'm sure I'll meet more someday, cash permitting! 

• I honestly, can't spell the names of some of the people I've met here.  I've had the pleasure of meeting Darknight, Erhon and Tekla, and people associated with them.  Surprised I never met anyone else really through my trips of the midwest, California, Washington, Oregon, and other parts of the world.  

I've never met anyone that was one of the crazies though. DK actually showed me to an amazing little restaurant in San Fran.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Just added 2 more Achaeans over the weekend in @inara and @sanaki.  I've met @cinya and @rispok multiple times in our LA Meet (which is sadly only 3 people each time, what the heck Angelenos).  And of course I met quite a few people at Ironcon last month, hopefully I didn't forget anyone, though I'm sure I will.  (@kupo, @tanris, @akia, @kard, @searnla, @deucalion, @tecton, @sarapis, @lupis, @selene, @gaia, @ainia, @antonius, @valnurana)
  • Alcinae said:
    Can't really say I've officially 'met' any Achaeans, but I have a good share of players on Skype, who are some of the chillest people I've chatted with. I have one on my cellphone, and one who lives in the same state as I (New Jersey meet someday? Let's go to Camden!)
    Heh, me and a couple of older retired Achaeans (@August, @Ranzou) live in South Jersey, Used to work with another older and now retired Achaean in Delaware (@Grom). So I would be all for meeting people who still actually play in the area.

Oh and, why Camden, despite the fact I have a ton of free tickets to the River Sharks.
  • GaiaGaia The Garden of the Gods

Achilles said:
    Just added 2 more Achaeans over the weekend in @inara and @sanaki.  I've met @cinya and @rispok multiple times in our LA Meet (which is sadly only 3 people each time, what the heck Angelenos).  And of course I met quite a few people at Ironcon last month, hopefully I didn't forget anyone, though I'm sure I will.  (@kupo, @tanris, @akia, @kard, @searnla, @deucalion, @tecton, @sarapis, @lupis, @selene, @gaia, @ainia, @antonius, @valnurana)

As much as I wanted to be at IronCon, I unfortunately couldn't make it. Definitely wasn't me! :-?

• @Gaia I think Achilles is probably confusing you with Melantha, who was at IronCon if I remember correctly.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Oops, yes what Toni said
  • Oh... I just remembered. Aside from my husband and @Corinth- who doesn't really count because he got me into Achaea- But I've met @Achimenius and @Roh. They both came over and I made pizza and 50/50 bar drinks.
    meh

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    edited August 2013
    Jacen said:

Daslin said:

I met my best friend, Odhrin, and Marina. Along with uhh.. shit, what was his name... Some Sentaari dude. Necrid maybe? I'm not sure. I live near(ISH) to @Melodie but she hates me and won't come visit!

Wait Odhrin's just right up the road from me, where are you?

Georgia.

Edit. @jacen what do you mean up the road? How close?
  • Why do tags not give me a notification?

I live about 30 minutes north of augusta, 20 from the Fort. But right now I'm at school in statesboro, ga.
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    edited August 2013
    Hahahaha. Dude. You ain't far at all. Why haven't we stopped and grabbed a beer?

@jacen I forget tags so often.
  • @Jacen Tags don't notify the person if they're edited in after the initial posting. Makes sense since they don't want to notify people for every edit and comparing old and new content to recognise new tags would be more work than it's worth.
  • Lemme see... wyge and mato were my classmates whom I originally played with. Have met ruth, skye, aepas, vrah, xer, jurixe.
  • Trey said:
    Let's see...

I've met Kopriana, Saidie, Mayapple, Kachan, Faolin, Kitarel, and Eiridan OOC. I'm sure I'll meet more someday, cash permitting! 
    Edit: adding Vivia and Selira

• Well I've met @Flair, who first introduced me to Achaea years ago. Together we met up with @Reznik, who proceeded to drink us both under the table (a considerable feat). I've Skyped a ton with @Nieelensars, @Izzy, and @Areigna. And then there's my @Kaie, who clearly I got to know a little bit better than the others since we now live together.   :\">
  • NO ONE!

Muahaha!

Though a friend of mine in High School got me into Achaea and stopped playing ~6-7 years ago, and a couple of my friends have gotten into Achaea cause of me.

But never met through Achaea. I may consider an Aussie meet one day - maybe.
  • In person, I have met Havyn and Batista.  Both are the cat's pajamas.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    I suppose I can say I've met Earionduil and Tvistor now.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Trevize said:

My wife. Ironically, her character and mine don't get along so well in-game.

We met initially talking about scripting. And I owe a lot of what I know that earned me my job because of scripting in Achaea.

And here everyone said video games are a waste of time!
    You hiring?
  • Eld said:

We met initially talking about scripting. And I owe a lot of what I know that earned me my job because of scripting in Achaea.

You hiring?
    Actually, I am, but they're internal hires only. :p
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • EldEld
    edited November 2013
    Trevize said:

Eld said:

Trevize said:

You hiring?
    Actually, I am, but they're internal hires only. :p
    All right, I'll get my "Hi, my name is Trevize" nametag ready.
  • @Hermaldo, @Kuruvar, one of Kuruvar's RL friends whose character's name I can't recall, @Krex. I think that's everyone I've met so far, but @Verrucht, @Prythe, and @Ainia are on the short list of people I'm dying to meet.
  • Open invitation for drinking and foolishness if anyone is near D.C/going to spend some time in D.C/lives within driving or walking or hitchhiking distance of D.C.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Eh, no one really so far. I think the only people I talk to occasionally on Skype are Ruth and sometimes Carmain, and Eiredhel. Lot of it is LoL related too so...yeah.