August London

Comments

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    16 or 23rd of november?

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    You should totally gather on the 16th, and also pay for my ticket there, so we can all celebrate my birthday. :-\"
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • I might have a thing on the 17th-ish (niece's birthday), so 23rd sounds better. More than likely my brother will just go abroad anyway and it won't be a problem.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
  • Yes i wilk make sure i am thrre on pain of death.
  • EilonaEilona United Kingdom
    I am probably going to be in London that weekend because the 24th of November is my birthday. Unless my nana decides to throw me a party again, I will be there!
  • The smog is just so distasteful, worse in November after bonfire night!
  • TWENTY-THIRD OF NOVEMBER HERE WE COME

• OuraniaOurania The Garden of the Gods
    Do you lot seriously go through my LARP calendar and pick the dates I can not possibly make? If so, cut it out :P I will await next years UK meets it seems!

• Come visit me in 'murica @Mishgul @Azuhi :(
  • Ah yes, London. Great place.
    Ourania said:
    Do you lot seriously go through my LARP calendar and pick the dates I can not possibly make? If so, cut it out :P I will await next years UK meets it seems!
    yes!

-

As drawn by Shayde
    Next time i will wait for your judgement ma'am

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • Say the months you can, @Ourania ! (Next year) Otherwise it's difficult to guess when you can and then we'll hit a LARP date again. :(
  • Waiting impatiently for the 23rd. Also bringing former Achaeans Taelie and Pyke of the CIJ fresh from LA.
    "Trust in me, Universe, I will deliver / the promise that no-one shall ever / set their mind to games or play / for Serious Order is the way. I will not rest until it is done; / rules will be made for everyone. / They will know Order and its graces - and just like me, all shall be Greyfaces." - The Heroes of Sapience, Act 5, Greyface.
  • P.S. Booked time off work. Ladies, not-so-ladylike ladies, gents, Gods and Goddesses, I await your faces!
    "Trust in me, Universe, I will deliver / the promise that no-one shall ever / set their mind to games or play / for Serious Order is the way. I will not rest until it is done; / rules will be made for everyone. / They will know Order and its graces - and just like me, all shall be Greyfaces." - The Heroes of Sapience, Act 5, Greyface.
    I booked the weekend off, forced several others too.

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • ooh, weekend of boozing in London? 23. november, I can probably do that.
    yes. YES

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • Let me check my calendar... 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Oh thank god i thought it was october
  • So thats Rangor Seftin Carmain Milenka Azuhi Sybilla Jovolo Beya so far? I had jarrels number but I think I lost it.

@Jarrel
  • Youre doing it wrong. This is how you summon jarrel.

@jarrel was such a noob serpent/infernal. @jarrel sucks at combat. LOL noob.
  • That goes without saying though...
  • Man jovo youre such a noob sometimes. I wonder why i even speak with you.

Now log on achaea for me.
  • I should probably book that flight soon.

Btw.. is anyone else flying in? where should I book a room to be close to whatever we're doing?
  • Oh, I'm bringing Thaeli too for those that know him from playing LoL with me.
  • Ahh this one keeps confusing me. Why aren't we using http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/1562/november-23th-24th-london ??
  • I was excited for the 23rd anyway...but now taelie and pyke are coming I'm extra excited! Sobri, you have to come. Pandoras order gathering. As the boss lady, I demand it! And bring your gf, I want to stroke her bump and reminisce