Attaining Dragon

13»

Comments

• I found a route and rinse, lathered, and repeated. No goals or mini goals, it just came as it would, but I did QSC religiously in an OCD manner for quite some time and each point ten was precious to me. 

That said, part of my self-motivation was wanting to make it before I moved back to Los Angeles, as I wasn't sure how much Hunting or playing time I would have once I got here, so to that end I did have some sort of "time" goal. I also kept notes of how many mauls it took for each level, and enjoyed watching my crit percentages increase each time as well.

I also did other things as well so it would not get overwhelming - and there would be less "Now what?" when I was done.

Some other things I did, and did not do:

- I still took people Hunting with me
    - I still defended (losing and regaining the same experience many times along the way)
    - I still role played, stopping and talking to people, denizens
    - I did not auto bash 
    - I did not ignore people, friends, or duties
    - I did over achieve to the point so ultimately there was no "there there" so much so that I picked up my toys and deserted a multitude of duties and responsibilities, proving myself to be the hypocrite some always knew I was.

(Oooops, I think I digressed there a bit at the end.)

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• FitzFitz Fire and Spice
    If it's any comfort to anyone...I've been playing Achaea across all my characters since late 98/early 99....and I don't have a single dragon..

Also I hate you all.

• Naisar said:
    1) Watch a novice outbash your level 86 ass to dragon
    2) Blink, initiate, CC, focus down ADC, push to nexus for win

Story of my life.

• Herenicus said:
    If you can make dragon, you have the patience for tedium required by the gym. Just sayin
    Naturally svelte.
  • Can't automate gym-going though.
  • Iocun said:
    Can't automate gym-going though.
    Oh yeah?
    Eld said:
    Iocun said:
    Can't automate gym-going though.
    Oh yeah?
    I really thought that was going to be a link to a bunch of people doing weird crossfit exercises like kipping pullups.

• <==  Made topic nearly 2 months ago, only hunted a level and a half. (/._.)/