CONFIG OLDSCORE (On|OFF)

13»

Comments

• @Valdus not that forum points really matter, but WTFing a post inflicts a negative point upon the poster. Disagree doesn't effect points at all. So in some very small and nearly meaningless way, you are taking it out on the poster, and not the post.

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I like how the SPPs are displayed now. Overall, I wish this was a bit more condensed because using 3 score commands to display a limited amount of information with pretty formatting is clunky and annoying. I may end up re-coding the whole output from score full into Mudlet so that I only have to use 1 command to view all of my information without having to scroll up.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • @Tecton - can we please have 'sc2' and 'sc3' as server-side aliases? Because that extra keystroke is killing me >_>
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • ValdusValdus Australia
    Antidas said:
    @Valdus not that forum points really matter, but WTFing a post inflicts a negative point upon the poster. Disagree doesn't effect points at all. So in some very small and nearly meaningless way, you are taking it out on the poster, and not the post.
    Had no idea that the WTF tag negatively impacted a poster. I thought only the Abuse and Troll (which isn't active on Achaea's forums) did that. I thought it was entirely cosmetic and there to be used to express opinions on content of a post.

Viva la Bluef.
  • Valdus said:
    Antidas said:
    @Valdus not that forum points really matter, but WTFing a post inflicts a negative point upon the poster. Disagree doesn't effect points at all. So in some very small and nearly meaningless way, you are taking it out on the poster, and not the post.
    Had no idea that the WTF tag negatively impacted a poster. I thought only the Abuse and Troll (which isn't active on Achaea's forums) did that. I thought it was entirely cosmetic and there to be used to express opinions on content of a post.
    Didn't realise you didn't realise!
  • I really don't get why Bleeding shows in Score. If you have enough bleeding that you need to know that you're bleeding, it would be a bad time to be sifting through your score box o_o
  • Sylvance said:
    I really don't get why Bleeding shows in Score. If you have enough bleeding that you need to know that you're bleeding, it would be a bad time to be sifting through your score box o_o
    It showed on either SCORE or STAT previously (can't remember which). Not sure I see much reason for it, especially now that it shows on DIAG, but I assume including it was just a matter of including all the info that used to be in SCORE and STAT.
  • Miss the lessons, credits, bound credits line :(
  • Config scoreshow rocks!

Character, Vitals, and Resources are growing on me. Now, I can just SC to get all the info I need instead of sc, stat, and p pack.

We are becoming lazy Achaea, and I kinda like it!

• edited August 2013
    Eld said:
    Sylvance said:
    I really don't get why Bleeding shows in Score. If you have enough bleeding that you need to know that you're bleeding, it would be a bad time to be sifting through your score box o_o
    It showed on either SCORE or STAT previously (can't remember which). Not sure I see much reason for it, especially now that it shows on DIAG, but I assume including it was just a matter of including all the info that used to be in SCORE and STAT.
    It didn't used to? o_o
  • Sylvance said:
    Eld said:
    Sylvance said:
    It didn't used to? o_o
    Was added in December 2011 (Announce 3561).
  • ANNOUNCE NEWS #3928 (08/07/2013 at 22:32)

To : Everyone

Subject: CONFIG SCORESHOW

+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Because I know you all love new and configurable things, we've added some configurability with the new SCORE output: You can now configure which sections you'd like to see in the default layout with CONFIG SCORESHOW! You'll still be able to use all of the other SCORE (such as SCORE FULL) options as mentioned in the previous announce post!

Penned by My hand on the 24th of Scarlatan, in the year 632 AF.

(-@-)

This configurable option allows you to set which sections you see on the basic SCORE command with no arguments. The available sections are: Character, Vitals, Organisations, About, Resources, Licences, Languages, and Statistics.

• Sarapis said:

ANNOUNCE NEWS #3928 (08/07/2013 at 22:32)

Because I know you all love new and configurable things,

Config-chea: Configs of Configurable Configurations

• Tecton said:
    Synbios said:
    Sarapis said:

ANNOUNCE NEWS #3928 (08/07/2013 at 22:32)

Because I know you all love new and configurable things,

Config-chea: Configs of Configurable Configurations
    You let the cat out of the bag about Configmancers, Achaea's next player class.

All hail Schroedinger's Bag of Holding.

So is the Configmancy transcendent ability called LIFECONFIG, where you can config someone's hp to zero once at least three of their CONFIG options are modified by the Configmancer?

• JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    edited August 2013
    No, trans Configmancy gives you the option to CONFIG SENA ON. This grants the ability to see every statistic attached to every item, skill, and action in the game when you look at them.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • @Jiraishin: So if Sena does CONFIG SENA ON...?

• Valdus said:
    Synbios said:
    @Jiraishin: So if Sena does CONFIG SENA ON...?

We need to go deeper. The singularity, unfortunately, is not deep enough.

• Fan of the change or not I think everyone can agree that in terms new players this setup will be easier to navigate thru when your already overwhelmed by all the text. Plus people not accustomed to the old sc/stat/ab/etc will enjoy the look.

Eat like a caveman, train like a beast. Champions are not born, they are made.