Minecraft

Comments

• I assume my place was torn down in the process, likely. Ah well, s'long as everything's there again.
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    I found extreme hills. I claim them with Crathen as Crathlin land!
  • There's extreme hills everywhere, you'll have to be more specific >P
    80 80 800. they're mine. Don't touch em. Crathen has foundation for his set up at the start of a ravine. I kinda wanna go through and clear it out lol
  • I paid the area a visit. Man, you guys are way out in the boonies.
    lol Right? I've just got my nether portal set up. I'm planning on making us a hub in the Nether and calling it the ring of portals.
  • Also, we got hit with supposedly griefers trying to log-in. Was kind of amusing. They'd log-in, then immediatly be logged out. They'd do this over and over, different ones... and you'd think they'd figure it out.

Also, Kazu keeps finding spawners >.>. And by extension chests and mossy stone(not that I care about the stone)
  • Might have to start listing the funniest. Saw "JigglyChipmunk" a moment ago and nearly choked on my tea from laughing.

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

Dude, I was with him when we found 8, if I remember correct.
  • Alright, I promised a couple of people that I'd upload a general layout of our server! Here it is. Had to break it up into two pics to allow decent viewing.
    The little world icon is the spawn.

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited October 2012
    I haven't logged in in a while. I guess I should soon.

ETA: If it'll let me.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
    Dude, badass.

• edited October 2012
    Just thought I'd upload some of the pictures of people's houses as they are at the moment.

Halos:

Aruka:

Jhaeli:

Daklore:

Me:

Azzad:

Mosr:

Daslin (left) and Crathen (right):

Antidas:

• My sheep apparently keep escaping their pen ¬_¬
  • i should log in and actually work on my house a bit lol. Haven't been on in ages.

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited October 2012
    lol my house looks so somethingthatisn'tconsideredhatespeech. I'm logging in right now to do something with it.

imagenevermind. Tomorrow.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
    edited October 2012
    @Johnathin exactly my thoughts on mine. My work is all down farther in the hill. Too lazy to make it all look nice right now. So much Terraforming that has to be done.

Edit: Also just realized I updated to the latest snapshot. We really should make the server up-to-date. It'd be nice.
    (alsomeaningidontrememberhowtogoback.)
  • We can't update the server based on snapshots.  The server runs a bukkit build, which enables us to use all of the plugins to do. We have to wait for stable builds to update to newer versions of the game.

• Why is the Mhaldorian the only one with a tree house?
    Because he's lost his ever-lovin' mind. He's out hugging trees as we speak!
  • Just to make life easier, I've put together a page off my own website detailing everything about the server and donations, including address, etc.

http://writtenmagic.ca/achaean-mc-server/

If anything changes, that's where the info will be.

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

Also, I love @Crathen's random cobble stair.
  • TuroiTuroi Missouri :(
    Just saw this thread.. now I wanna play Minecraft again.. too bad I only have it on Xbox :(

"Slowly disappear. Never really here."

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    the minecraft 1.4.2 update is pretty awesome.  The mineachaea server, not so much these days. About 3/10 on coolness right about now. Hurry up bukkit developers!

EDIT: when the server gets updated does this mean we can do a new map?

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
    What Halos said.
  • I haven't played in forever. Kind of want to hop in on this.
  • We CAN do a new map if everyone wants to, but I didn't think folks would want to, considering the work that's already gone into this one. :P

Also, @Miralath - if you do want in, PM me or Kazu your Minecraft username for whitelisting.

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    Whitelist so white. Minechaea so empty.

What if new adventurers could log in whenever they wanted to, but get auto-relegated to a default non-edit mode.  Persona non grata. Basically blocked from doing everything except for running around.

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • There'd still be a measure of whitelisting to that, even if I could figure out how to automate it that way.

(By the way, I do apologise for my own absence. I still work on the server administratively when needed, but RL has kept me hopping these days in regards to play time in general, Achaea included.)

• I logged on a few times, never saw another soul..My username is Creepermirage can I be made a regular? Also who do you guys server host from?