Time based afflictions

13»

Comments

• Mizik said:
    Need PUPPET SAPIENCE
    God, yes. Pleaseee.
  • I classleaded that one a while back. Using the same basis that monks can do things with a so-called "mindlock" that we aren't able to do after fashioning somebody in the room 45 times. Probably part of what earned us the prone on our puppet cripple.
    Something they "weren't looking into at this time".
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • Xith said:
    I classleaded that one a while back. Using the same basis that monks can do things with a so-called "mindlock" that we aren't able to do after fashioning somebody in the room 45 times. Probably part of what earned us the prone on our puppet cripple.
    Why don't you just go monk, since you seem to be aiming for jester to become a monk clone?
  • Jacen said:
    Xith said:
    I classleaded that one a while back. Using the same basis that monks can do things with a so-called "mindlock" that we aren't able to do after fashioning somebody in the room 45 times. Probably part of what earned us the prone on our puppet cripple.
    Why don't you just go monk, since you seem to be aiming for jester to become a monk clone?
    Cause that's what I said. The point was that mindlock and puppets are logically disproportionate for their effort and effects. Throttle and kai choke for example. costs us 6 fashions and we never have a place to really use it. Use another to force shield or offbalance them to drop breathing.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.