Read-only composer

I'd like to see a read-only composer window come up and a special command to open letters in a composer.

This'll allow people to open up letter(s) and take time reading it, instead of having to scroll back and/or open the scrollback buffer (which takes screen space).

It'll also also allow people to copy/paste content of letters into help scrolls or journals without having to delete linebreaks.

Comments

• ^ by linebreaks, I meant the MORE lines.
  • Would also be nice if the composer didn't take you completely out of the game.

• I like leaving the game to enter the composer, gives you an easy way to take a break.
  • Mordric said:
    I like leaving the game to enter the composer, gives you an easy way to take a break.
    So does QQ.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    My power dropped out the other night and someone was nice enough to force me to write in my journal until I disconnected properly. Rather like that aspect.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• edited August 2013
    Nevermind

• Expand this to include all writeables like journals and scrolls and I'm in.
    ~
    You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of Drugs. 
    Though too far away to accurately perceive details, you see that Drugs is in Mhaldor.