Welcome Back to Sapience - Ivory Mark Edition

JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
edited October 2012 in The Blank Canvas
This is probably one of the faster stories I've written - I think I finished this in two days, but I wrote most of it at work <_<

As usual, based off a real Achaean event with real Achaean people. Half fiction, half true, but which parts are which I'll let you figure out on your own. :P No huge battle scenes this time, a little more stealth and concealment etc. All the characters in here are based off real characters, but you'll have to guess who's who yourself!

Had lots of fun writing this as per usual. Writing as recreation is a real bonus when you're at work because it looks like I'm actually working.

The whole thing started from a fluffy tail. Written for the original storyteller who set my imagination alight.

I know the title's a bit weird. I couldn't decide on a good one. I originally wanted to call it 'For Once, Not Another Naga.'

Okay end weird author monologue. Enjoy!

If you like my stories, you can find them here:
Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

Comments

• XerXer Langley
    I think I can figure everyone out except the assassin D:

Thanks for the small distraction from work and making my day a little brighter :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • How am I supposed to complete my contract if all you do is write stories.
  • Great story, as always!
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    @Rangor: Do it like the guy in the story!

Also I actually totally forgot you had a contract on me haha. Whoops!

Glad you guys seem to like it so far. :)
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• RuthRuth Singapore
    edited October 2012
    Damned white rajamala!

EDIT: To be more productive, I like the ending of the story and I think the rest of the story flowed pretty well.
    Though.. Threat level: approximately zero. Lol'd at that.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"