League of Legends

Comments

• I have no idea what a GArena is... but you have a summoner level(that's your character account, by the way) that gives your champions benefits. Your champions, however, reset to level 1 in a new match with no gear. -- Champions are what do battle, and what you control in a match.

As for Kha'zik, looks interesting. I can totally see @Erasariel playing him... or it... Watching the champion spotlight reminded me of how he plays Fiora. I'd certainly be interested in getting Kha'zix, but, all my IP is going to be tied up in getting more runes. ... Also, I need to actually play again to -get- IP.

Doesn't look nearly as complex as Jayce though, I regret buying him despite loving the kit... I just couldn't get the hang for his combos with all the morphing.
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • edited September 2012

GArena (www.garena.com) is basically a game client that allows you to play different online games (as long as you have the game installed on your pc), against anyone from anywhere, though mostly in Asia. It acts as a host server/platform for LAN games.

I'll give this a try. Do we have a list of fellow Achaeans who play, and their tags/names/callsigns? TIA.

• Yeah, Kha'Zix looks like something I can play. I'll give him a try on the PBE if ever I can be pulled away from Sins this afternoon. :P

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • Tarkanian said:

GArena (www.garena.com) is basically a game client that allows you to play different online games (as long as you have the game installed on your pc), against anyone from anywhere, though mostly in Asia. It acts as a host server/platform for LAN games.

I'll give this a try. Do we have a list of fellow Achaeans who play, and their tags/names/callsigns? TIA.

All through this thread >P

Let's see who I can remember off the top of my head:

Gnomis Pervertus (me)
    Dresdian (Erasariel)
    SnuffBunny (Eiredhel)
    mishgul (Carmain)
    Mastigos (Jarrod, I think... I can't remember!)

Yeah, those are the only ones I can remember without loading my client and looking at my friend's list. But most of us who play, and have read this thread, have given our summoner names somewhere within.
  • That's definitely not me wtf
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• Erasariel should totally compile all the in-game names on the first post... unless you can't edit this far out... but still.

And if it's not you, then who the hell is it?! (it is you, though, isn't it? ... right?)
  • Mastigos is Iseria.

Jarrod is..uh..ill check later when I get home.

If I can edit the first post ill get to putting in a list!

• Erasariel should totally compile all the in-game names on the first post... unless you can't edit this far out... but still.

And if it's not you, then who the hell is it?! (it is you, though, isn't it? ... right?)

I'll be serious for once. And only once.

No, that's not me. Not even close. I hate you.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• Are you sure? My memory is crap anyway *shrug*
  • I can't make an edit of the first post, so  I'll just post a list of Achaeans with their League IGNs here:

(Achaean Name) as (League IGN)

Erasariel as Dresdian
    Daklore as Gnomis Pervertus
    Ellodin as Alstombragh
    Iseria as Mastigos
    Eiredhel as Snuffbunny
    Ruth as EleneArcan
    Chord as ChordTerias
    Naix as WebOfKnives
    Carmain as mishgul
    Rangor as Achaea Rangor
    Kresslack as UNST3RBLICH
    Hawek as Slyfuzzyman
    Goggo as Bjmolf
    Aldeberan as 4EVERASWOWannabe
    Tahquil as SlyViolin
    Jarrod as Gamdo/SlyCello
    Kairuni as Kanamoto
    Kaevan as Prioska
    Thaumas as traumas3
    Nyderrasethi as thenoobyownsu

Add 'em all!

• Xer as MhunXer. How could you miss me D: I'm pretty sure I wrote it before Kaevan's Prioska too. Oh well lol. Now I have people to add!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • edited September 2012
    gonna try this now... is there a way to see if the people listed above are online? or do i have to immediately send an invite?

EDIT: Playing right now, name is Goulet. Someone teach me! :)>-
  • edited September 2012

Chryenth as Venarti.

Brb, adding everyone.

ETA: Added everyone I could find.

• Get on, and get yelled at by my gaming clan where the fuck I've been and why I'm not ever on Vent anymore GG.

Normally how it goes whenever I log in x.X
  • Kha'Zix is interesting. I have played him a few times already. Though Rengar is one of the best jungle gankers now because of the recent buffs. However Kha'Zix is one of the best assassins I've seen in a while. Here's my quick-analysis.

Pros:
    Can Jungle Easy (Especially Dragon)
    Gap Closer
    Counter-Jungler

Cons:
    Not Tanky
    No CC
  • KZ can be fun. His skills have a lot of potential but requires practice. His jungle is alright, he has some sustain issues. He is very fragile and doesn't have the real oomph to take a lot of folks down easily. He does have limited cc, but it sucks. His evolved leap is cool!
  • my tag is devii anse, let's play
  • LiancaLianca Fire and Spice
    I really need to catch up on about a month of updates and start playing again.
    The sweltering heat of the forge spills out across the land as the rumbling voice of Phaestus booms, "I want you to know, the Garden reaction to that one is: What?"
    The voice of Melantha, Goddess of the Seasons, echoes amid the rustle of leaves, "That's the censored version."
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    sins of a solar empire has eaten my LoL time. Not sure how long before I get back into LoL but so many people sinning right now, it is like heaven. Where is the drool icon.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Mishgul said:
    sins of a solar empire has eaten my LoL time. Not sure how long before I get back into LoL but so many people sinning right now, it is like heaven. Where is the drool icon.
    Had to look it up, looks pretty fun from the screenshots. Space pirates?

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    ask Kinilan, he is space pirates.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • No you are space pirates.

• question: when i select "Match me with other players", does it default to choosing players from the same country where I live? or should i use a different server so that i can play with someone from say, the UK?

• It matches based on the server you're playing on, and your hidden ELO.

• ok, so how can i change the server to include not only those from the same country as I am in?
  • You have to make a new account on the server your other friends play on to play with them, or them on the server you play on. Summoners aren't interchangable between servers.

If your summoner is on the North American server, you'll only be matched up, and capable of playing with/against other players on the North American server. If your friend is on Europe West, you'll have to make a new summoner on the Europe West server. You can alter the server you're logging into on the pre-launch screen, I believe, bottom left corner.
  • Aww, ballsacks.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    I really didn't think we were going to win this at first. But we did, and it was a lot of fun.

• So need to install sins on the laptop. Can play from the hotel!
  • I just registered under the name Picosal and am now downloading the client. I've only ever heard of it, never played, but if it's anything like Demigod it should be as fun as y'all seem to think it is. Here's hoping.