Logging into forums via iPhone

I'm doing this from my laptop, but just wondering:

I recently got an iPhone 5 (only because my 7yo Nokia 3210 Classic finally carked it) and can't seem to log in to the forums with Wysteria at all.
When I go to Sign in with character I enter in my details, but the screen just goes back to thinking I left the fields blank.
Cookies are on and I can't seem to access the full site of the forums either, just the mobile version which is actually harder to read.

It's really so I can check messages, logs, news etc while I'm on a break at work and also lurk around the forums if I'm in a free wi-fi area.

Anyone else have this problem too?

ps - not worrying about logging into Achaea at all, no way am I going to try to bash/patrol on a phone.

Thanks!
"Faded away like the stars in the morning,
 Losing their light in the glorious sun,
 Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
 Only remembered for what we have done."

Comments

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    I use the mobile version on Safari. Log in at achaea.com on one tab than open forums in the next to log in. Should work.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• I can't even log in on achaea.com actually. That's the weird part :(

• Kyrra said:
    I use the mobile version on Safari. Log in at achaea.com on one tab than open forums in the next to log in. Should work.
    Newp. Still won't let me even log in on achaea.com/user/login. The only other way might be to have me log in on the HMTL5 client on the phone, but that would be crazy on the data and also not handy if I don't have the ability to interact with people proper.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    That's weird.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• EiredhelEiredhel California
    On my iphone5 right now and it seems to be working fine. =\ so weird.

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• Solved!

Turns out it was a few things when I took it to the Apple shop to fix:
    • The handset wasn't accepting cookies even when it was turned on.
    • 3G was battling it out with wi-fi when only one of them would be on.
    • Had to clear out the cache after accepting cookies.
    • Basically it was my phone. When the guy was using it he found out it lagged like hell while charging too so he just gave me a new one.

Happy days. Thanks all for the advice and @kyrra your tip on using two windows works. One day I'll adapt to smart phones...

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Ohh that's fantastic, @Wysteria!

I check my messages frequently while at work and catch up on forum threads when I can. Took me a while to adapt to the mobile version but it is easier on the phone than the full website view, apart from frequent forum quoting failures.

• Yeah that's something I'm not looking forward to. Can't see an option for html which, when you think about it, would make sense for phone users as you could just code in the quotes with less chance of them breaking when posting. If at least for the benefit of the desktop users.