Who wants to race?

Hey everyone! So after I read over my "Attaining Dragon" Forums discussion, I realized that I need an opponent for the hunt to dragon. I don't really care what class you are, but I am looking for someone in the experience rankings between 550-1100 that would like to race to dragon. I think this will help motivate the two of us, and especially if others got involved and rooted on us, placed wagers, etc. It could be pretty fun and exciting! Just an idea, but it would motivate me a lot so hopefully it would do the same for you.

Comments

• I'm thinking of getting back into Achaea and this looks like maybe a fun way of doing it.

@Zuko, my scouts inform me that you're a monk and have probably a respectable amount of artefacts. No icon, but Targossas does have a scimitar (does this impact damage to denizens?). Any other boosts to be aware of?

I'm currently a cityless serpent with no curing, but I do have lv1 versions of the sip ring, crit pendant and con belt, plus an SoA. If Hashan get back to me in game, I'll shortly be an alchemist.
    ----------
    I play  -Enrai-  -Luhar-
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    i will race you to level 100

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • edited July 2013
    Race Carmain, he's terrible. Potentially the WORST combatant and hunter in the game. (I'm unofficially racing @Xer to dragon but he keeps cheating)
  • Let's rub a little funk on this:

100 credits says I can get up to level 100 before @Penwize can get down to level 100.
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • Well I've always wanted a sort of dark sinister type race in truth. Winged of course. Also Pixie would be...

I think I misread the title
  • Lets do it @Daeir!!!!! Or @Enrai!!!! Either one