Towns: Specifically the game on Steam.

Alright so I was sitting here watching some T.V., ikr who does that these days!, and then decided to play Towns instead of Achaea then thought to myself. "I wonder if anyone on Achaea plays towns?" So I decided to start this to ask.

Do any of you play Towns?
and if you do how large have you gotten your town?
My first one got erased thanks to an update ;-;

I clearly play Towns or I wouldn't know what it is, my biggest town was at like twenty something but I have been steadily around 15ish since the update erased it a while back. Also those damn werepigs are OP and keep eating my damn villagers!!!

(╯° _°)╯︵ ┻━┻  Someone feed the werepig!!!

Comments

• EiredhelEiredhel California
    Heh, I play it. ^_^

I think my largest was 21? I do better at DF than Towns. 

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• Eiredhel said:
    Heh, I play it. ^_^

I think my largest was 21? I do better at DF than Towns. 
    DF?
  • EiredhelEiredhel California
    Dwarf Fortress.

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• Oh yeah I think someone started a thread on that, I tried it and got a headache... I think that games needs a manual or I just need to find it.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    I have it but it plays really badly on a small screen so I kinda gave up after like an hour. And yes, it's one of those games that needs some serious hardcopy manual action.

• HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front
    edited August 2013

Climbing the Dwarf Fortress learning curve is pretty easy in the age of YouTube, guys.  Download the Lazy Newb Pack, which boasts pretty non-ASCII tilesets and the Dwarf Therapist companion app, which is going to change the way you have "fun" for the awesome.  The next update is set to drop any week now, so I'm holding off on beginning new fortresses until then. 

Edit: And Towns looks neat, maybe I will pick it up on sale next summer.