August London

MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
Basically in the month of August I will gravitate towards London. I will attempt not to walk from Edgware to London city centre this time however, as I do not want to have cramps again, nor do I want to spend 2 hours walking alone.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae

Comments

• Oh dear, had forgotten about that.. I'll come and rescue you, but it is not an excuse to walk the distance in company.. 
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    wark

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
  • OuraniaOurania The Garden of the Gods
    I have LARP in August, so cannot :(

I would enjoy that. If only it were so easy  as to just say 'Quest' to an NPC. Unfortunately in LARP, just as life, it is never that easy. 

• If you pick a good date, I might show up to score some beer and noodles.

@Bannor you going to be around in august?

waiting on some other people to tell me when they are free (@Milenka @Jovolo (hovolo))

I will probably bringing my tennis gear because i owe hovolo a grudge match

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • Ah location: Wimbledon?
    well most liekly hyde park where it will be much cheaper to play :P

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • Can we ditch everyone else and just play tennis all day I hate people
  • I shall not be attending, because Jovolo hates people.
    :(

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • I want in on tea drinking <3
  • edited July 2013
    Wait, this is actually happening? Oh man @Carmain you're going to get wrecked in front of all the pretty ladies.

Set the date of your execution, sir.
  • Depending on the date I might be able to make it to London for a day. I will try to remember to keep an eye on this.
    17th seems like one potential date at th emoment

-

As drawn by Shayde
    edited July 2013

Okay I will be giong down on the 16th, though probably just going to pass out and die, and then on the 17th we are going to try and meet up around Hyde park and waddle around like heroes.

@Milenka @Jovolo @fatties.

You can also roll around if waddling expends too much energy. Hopefully the weather is good, if not, we are going to WADDLE AROUND ANYWAY. NO EXCUSES #onlyabitofwater

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • Let me ask my mummy and I'll get right back onto you toodle pip

• I'm like.. socially starved, so don't really have a choice? :P
  • Alas, the Grand Master of bill payers (My boss) has deemed that I must work on that day! Have fun in the humidity and smog!
  • I WANNA COME PLAY.. But carmain will probably tell me to earring to him intstead of giving me a time and location...
    If I do not see photos of people being totally British playing tennis and drinking tea, I will be very disappointed.

• *practices her british tea drinking skills in a lady-like manner, her nose turned slightly upwards*

Good luck with finding someone who can actually play tennis though.. @Ourania
  • Wow what are you even trying to say @Milenka

• Oh.. I'm sure you know.. @Jovolo
  • i play tennis like i play golf. i cheat.
  • I play tennis like I play chess.

I pretend I'm good but never actually practice so I'm actually kinda bad and just work with instinct.

No chance I can make the 17th, I'm afraid. Will keep an eye out for other days.
  • 99% sure I'll be there.
  • Will be flying back from Italy on the 17th, so it's a maybe from me :(