Ironcon Pictures

1235»

Comments

• VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Boston?
  • Looks like such a good time! For me, the cost of traveling from the east coast was just a bit prohibitive time (7-8 hours!) and money (airfare, mostly, wasn't worried about lodging) wise. I even looked into tacking it on to other travel from places that weren't DC but couldn't make it happen this year on top of an otherwise packed travel schedule.

But I'd definitely be willing to pay a little more to 'enter' - like the ticket price. I couldn't believe how affordable it was for such a swanky venue. Even though costs are obvs important for players, I totally think it's fair to shift some of the costs onto the playerbase to put on such an awesome event. At any rate, I definitely would consider it next year, Vegas or not. 

And FWIW, if you did want a change of pace, I totally think there's tons of places to visit and cool venues/rentals to be had in many cities.
  • I would be disappointed if it were anywhere other than Vegas.
    ~
    You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of Drugs. 
    Though too far away to accurately perceive details, you see that Drugs is in Mhaldor.
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Nemutaur said:

Maybe don't make snacks and drinks free. I really am going to do my best to fly there from Germany if you do one next year so please don't cancel it!

Fuck if Nemu is gonna try to go, guess I'll have to try. Can we get the Ashura to all go?

• Daslin said:
    Maybe don't make snacks and drinks free. I really am going to do my best to fly there from Germany if you do one next year so please don't cancel it!
    Fuck if Nemu is gonna try to go, guess I'll have to try. Can we get the Ashura to all go?
    Yeah, lets show Mhaldor how a dictatorship is supposed to work, just make it an order that you are to receive a special message with your soul in a place called Las Vegas in the year of DATE 7/19/2014. Easy!
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    @Nemutaur Truth my man, truth. I think we could pull it off, and we could likely gank everyone IRL, we (Ashtura) have the best looking people from Achaea, according to @Kyrra and many others. Simple to dazzle then shock and awe them.