Steam Summer Sale!

2»

Comments

• Ourania said:
    If you don't get Bastion, then you all are very silly people (get the sound track also).
    Just spent most of my evening playing this when I should have been in class. Not sure whether I'm happy or not about that.

Seriously, though, the game is gorgeous and the soundtrack is perfect. It's $3.74 for game + soundtrack for three hours after this post! BUY IT.
  • Synbios said:
    I don't have a Steam account, and my computer seems inept at playing games with greater graphic specs than...say, NetHack, but this seems oddly appropriate:

Confused and out of touch?
  • Angered by the fact that you're a different size at every store, and by the fact that unless you're 5'7", no one makes clothes the right length for you?
  • Tania said:
    fact that you're a different size at every store
    Equivalent is "the fact that your gaming rig 'does not meet the standards' of x game"
    Tania said:
    the fact that unless you're 5'7", no one makes clothes the right length for you?
    Equivalent is "the fact that unless your computer has all the latest upgrades, only a few will run smoothly on your rig".

• edited July 2013
    I dunno, I am enjoying the Steam sales way more than I have ever, in my life, enjoyed shopping for clothes.

ETA: and spent way more on my computer than I ever have on clothing!
  • Tania said:
    I dunno, I am enjoying the Steam sales way more than I have ever, in my life, enjoyed shopping for clothes.

ETA: and spent way more on my computer than I ever have on clothing!

You are an excellent human. I approve.

• edited July 2013
    steam why do you tempt me so

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    If you got Torchlight II, all you guys better play with me!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    stop logging in at inane times and i would

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • I managed to convince Finchy to buy me a game, new to the whole steam thing though so I don't have a huge amount of games. I really want Skyrim at some point though!

Elaina x

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    Every time I'm at work, I want to play Terraria and go mining. I wish I could play it on my phone.
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• I got bored of Terraria.

True story. But, then again, most games tend to bore me after I've done the main content "at least once". Very, very, very, -very- few games manage to keep me around for post-story(in some games, this is a very loose definition) content... or even offer me replayability.

I mean, even games most of the populace agree has a very high level of replayability, offers none to me.

I'm weird... But I did enjoy Terraria for the ... 60, 70, 80? hours I put into it. I'm too lazy to log in to steam to find out.
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • Good lord, my bank account barely survived! Bought just about every game they have out for Linux plus a few Windows ones like the Old X-Com, HL bundles etc.