Your Legacy

Comments

• edited September 2012
    Sena said:
    I'm not sure there's anything I want to be remembered for. It would probably be nice if I'm known for something positive, but I don't have something specific in mind.

I think, years after I stop playing, the few who remember me will be unsure whether I actually played Achaea at all or just the forums.
    Numbercruncher, definitely. You're the go-to person if anything needs to be supported and documented with merciless accuracy and cold precision.
  • Tvistor said:
    "Who was Tvistor?"

"Eh, he was a jerk to everyone, pretty much."
    With cool toys ^_^
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • edited September 2012
    As cheesey as it is, I'm not that bothered about fame or fortune. Though it was lovely when my whole House honoured me with a lovely gift and ceremony and placed Ravien as Oakwreathed (not many people get the honour). The buggers had me thinking it was a cermony to honour Rangor and I was so excited for him... until of course I wanted to squish him for pulling the wool over my eyes.

As long as I know that I did what I could, when I could, and have people think the same, I will have done alright.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    I still look back through Events and see my name a place or two. Can be pretty cool reading through them and seeing all the names and what was accomplished. For the longest time, I never even looked at that section, then browsed through it and now it's one of my favourites when I need a good story.

• I'll be remembered as a scheming businessman, an unusual combatant, an overstated jester personality, and of course that other thing upon which everyone places the most importance.

And in all of these, I'll be remembered as innovative and for favouring style over results. (Because let's face it. The results are meek.)
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • HhaosHhaos Cortland, Ohio
    Xith said:
    I'll be remembered as a scheming businessman, an unusual combatant, an overstated jester personality, and of course that other thing upon which everyone places the most importance.

And in all of these, I'll be remembered as innovative and for favouring style over results. (Because let's face it. The results are meek.)
    MAYHEM!!!! FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!!!
  • And Mayhem, after it's released. But some achievements have yet to come.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front
    Theology, diplomacy, and poetry!
  • @Herenicus: Xer knows you by your book Suffering - Faith and Practice :P
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • @Herenicus I will remember you for arch-villainy and drinking followed by leaving, and for once using a word that I had to look up later in a dictionary.

Man, you used to terrify Jiraishin so much. Cyrenian Herenicus just does not compute.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • edited September 2012
    I'll forever remember Herenicus's campaign for a cleaner, greener Mhaldor.

Also the crying baby pics, and the retard dragon Geraint.

• Herenicus will definitely be remembered for a biting wit and the best use of pics on the forums, ever.
    My free mudlet scripts can be had HERE.
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    I'm glad to hear it's going better for you now. :)
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• I will likely be remembered, as several independently created clan positions will attest, as 'That guy who forges'. Also for flooding the market with high-end rapiers back in the day. I still laugh when people ask me about the 'best' stuff I've ever forged and I get stories about how they were used. Quote Tirac about a 212 damage battleaxe I sold someone to pair with a 243 speed rapier, "That's the only time I've ever been RSL'd to death.".

• Will forge 4 food, more like.

• Will pay credits for someone to order take out for me.
  • I want to be remembered for having a pet monkey before you could get them in crates. I'm pretty sure more people are aware of Bonsai than know who Ephram is. I'm okay with that.
  • Silas said:
    Will forge 4 food, more like.

Tahquil said:
    Will pay credits for someone to order take out for me.
    Laugh if you want, that came in ridiculously handy when I was out of a job. I think all in all I might have 'earned' 300 or so while playing Achaea, factoring in credit purchases and stuff.

• Anatral has two sides, and has not come anywhere near where he wants to get in Achaea.

One is the one most people see - quiet, considered, contemplative, analytical, thorough, reliable and patient, but only to a certain point. The other one is only seen by a very few people - a loving and devoted husband and father though somewhat emotionally stunted, stern and demanding teacher.

His progress in the world has been going very slowly, so if he reaches what I want for him he'll certainly have a legacy. Right now though, I hope most people would say "quiet, slightly rude, hardworking."

Hoping for more in good time though!
    Tvistor said:
    Achievement Unlocked : Made A God Feel Guilty.
  • I want to be remembered for getting the Spirit Walkers to actually resemble a House again.
  • I want to be remembered for using pit and AF. Moreso pit.
  • Trey said:
    Silas said:
    Will forge 4 food, more like.

Tahquil said:
    Will pay credits for someone to order take out for me.
    Laugh if you want, that came in ridiculously handy when I was out of a job. I think all in all I might have 'earned' 300 or so while playing Achaea, factoring in credit purchases and stuff.
    Oh, wasn't for the lol, it's just what I will remember you for.
  • Anatral said:
    I hope most people would say "quiet, slightly rude, hardworking."

Slightly?  Also, you forgot grumpy.

I personally have no delusions of grandeur, however I would like to think that Idelisa would be known as someone that's warm and approachable with a slightly twisted view on her life as a forestal, I intentionally had her mature so that she went from being a hopeless flirt to someone that's hopelessly devoted (cue Olivia Newton John) to her family and her house.  She's always very contemplative, so I hope she's remembered for that and for being slightly confused about her lot in life.

My alt on the other hand, is a complete commitment-phobe.  She does most things on a whim, and I hope she's remembered as someone that's childish and bubbly, yet trustworthy and generous and a bit of a loner.

• edited October 2012

278 AF:

Following new bridge construction on the Isle of Delos, and underwater city called Riparium is discovered. One of its inhabitants reveals that a specific herbal element will allow air breathers to visit there and many do.

For the first time in history, the government of a city wields power over a resident guild when Dresden, Sultaness of Shallam, replaces the leadership of the Dawnstriders after a long-running conflict between the guild leadership and the Shallamese Viziers.

I'm not even mentioned by name :(

• Ah yes. The Good Old Days. I miss Dresden. 

• Masaryk said:
    A legacy of being old sounds about right for me...

I agree! Perhaps I'll just be that rather overly nice aunty who turns up to everyone's birthdays and holidays.

• Tvistor said:
    "Who was Tvistor?"

"Eh, he was a jerk to everyone, pretty much."
    I swear I saw decency and a genuine interest to make roleplaying essential in an immersive and thus also intensive gaming experience. :)

• Herenicus never went to Cyrene in my mind.