Neopets - C'mon, you know you do.

2»

Comments

• But that's 7 gummy bears.

• Kazu said:
    But that's 7 gummy bears.
    The one that watches him eat the other 6 will be traumatized enough that dying alone won't make that much of a difference, anyway.
  • TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    gdi you aren't another cheater are you D:

• Played over a decade ago. Used to have a Peophin (I think) that I was always trying to get new paints for. That and a Meerca (I think). It's been a while since I've visited the site.

Love Meerca Chase. Only reason I periodically go back.

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• I loved Neopets because I had my own shop... and could sell things to other players. I made like 50 different accounts, all with shops and maintained them all pretty skillfully. It was fun.. Then I got bored. Now I just go and log on every now and then. Last time was like.. a year and a half ago I checked in? There was a fun game.. Let it slide? Something like that, but I loved it!
  • I honestly thought this part of my life was over, but no! Logging in everyday for the games. I hate you, @Taraus.
  • MayMay Texas
    Haha, been a few months but yes I do the neopets thing! ^-^ I play awhile then quit for awhile start the process all over again.