Ironcon Pictures

Comments

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    I would be looking at $4k just for the flight alone. Vegas would be fun to visit :)
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Have it in the exact middle of the country to appease all US players. Smith County, Kansas.. are you ready to party?
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Doesn't Kansas have a surplus of little girls in red shoes, dogs, and tornadoes?
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• NizarisNizaris The Holy City of Mhaldor
    Hrm. Chicago could be good in general. Relatively cheap, central to the country. Plenty to see/do.

I'm biased: I live three hours away.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Doesn't anyone else have photos to share? Please?

• Nizaris said:
    Hrm. Chicago could be good in general. Relatively cheap, central to the country. Plenty to see/do.

I'm biased: I live three hours away.
    Don't feel like getting my car broken into or stabbed.
  • You need to make the destination full of awesome, that's why it should be in Australia, clearly.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    Taraus said:
    Amunet said:

Just say "no" to Tornado Alley. Have the meet in Seattle, instead, so I can afford to attend and serve as the catalyst for all of the gossip that @Taraus wants to hear about.
    Shit, if they have a meet and you show up, I'd so (make an attempt to) go.

Then we'll be the ones who threw up/fell in the pool/got arrested/hooked up.
    All at the same time, obviously.
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • edited July 2013
    Wynedere said:
    Hot gods are hot.  ;))
    Ishap can smite me any day ;)

Edit: Over and over.
  • Deucalion said:
    Asmodron said:
    Wynedere said:
    Hot gods are hot.  ;))
    Ishap can smite me any day ;)

Edit: Over and over.
    Ishap decided to be the pool boy Saturday morning. More of your IRE credits hard at work. 

"I've come to clean ze pool"?
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    Now I really wish I'd gone to IronCon instead of Beer Metal. 
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • Why are there not more pictures of Achaeans in this thread yet?  :-L

• DeucalionDeucalion The Garden of the Gods
    We honestly didn't take a ton. Matt has a whole mess of random pics of everyone, and there's a group shot, but we spent a lot of time just hanging out and didn't take a huge number of us sitting around talking. 

That's Ainia, Kupo, Prythe, myself, and two more achaeans at the end of the table that I feel terrible about not remembering their character names right now. 
  • Deucalion said:
    We honestly didn't take a ton. Matt has a whole mess of random pics of everyone, and there's a group shot, but we spent a lot of time just hanging out and didn't take a huge number of us sitting around talking. 

That's Ainia, Kupo, Prythe, myself, and two more achaeans at the end of the table that I feel terrible about not remembering their character names right now.
    Don't blame you. Neither of us are active Achaeans. That's myself and @Aldeberan. And it was a poker (Hold 'Em) tournament.
    Thanks! I'm so sorry I couldn't remember...I could only think of your real names, and didn't want to post them. 
  • Deucalion said:
    Thanks! I'm so sorry I couldn't remember...I could only think of your real names, and didn't want to post them. 

Not necessarily a bad thing! And we did forego nametags on day two, besides.
  • Is that Catan and Carcasonne I spy? It was a true nerdfest then eh? Did you guys play D&D too? I would give my kingdom for chance to play a game with Matt as DM.
    ~
    You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of Drugs. 
    Though too far away to accurately perceive details, you see that Drugs is in Mhaldor.
    I played a game of Carcasonne and I think there was some Catan played. The most common game played, however, was Cards Against Humanity. 

No D&D. As much as I'm sure people there would have liked or had fun doing it, it would have taken quite a lot of time and we were all having fun doing other things and moving around. Plus I didn't want to have a fight about 3.5, Pathfinder, or 4th. 
  • Poker and half a game of Euchre were all I had a chance to get in on. Games were kind of played on a "grab to play with those you are chatting with" kind of basis.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Last time I played that game, I woke up naked in a bath tub in a strangers's house.

Not even kidding.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Adet said:
    You know, the UK is lovely this time of year...
    Not according to all the complaints I keep hearing.  31 degrees and you people start melting like the wicked witch when Dorothy threw that bucket of water on her :P
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.