Ironcon Pictures

OuraniaOurania The Garden of the Gods
We know you have them. We want them. So give us your Ironcon pictures or... a kitten gets blendered!

It won't. But something will!

Comments

• JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    Like a well of puppies, maybe?

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • OuraniaOurania The Garden of the Gods
    As a side note, Estarra has some good ones up. Everyone looks to be having such a good time.

• TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    @Ourania, where at?

• RuthRuth Singapore
    edited July 2013
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• FB is evil! Non-evil site posting please?
    ~
    You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of Drugs. 
    Though too far away to accurately perceive details, you see that Drugs is in Mhaldor.
  • @Sarapis, when will your pictures be up (and the video)? You had a super nice camera. Would also like to see videos of all the jumps into the pool. :)
    Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is
    way more interesting than the inside of anyone's vagina.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Jonners said:

FB is evil! Non-evil site posting please?

Facebook will have to suffice for now, until the people and/or IRE admin who did go to the meet post their own pictures.

• Ourania said:
    :O
    You started the threat, don't act all surprised when someone carries it out.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • @draekar I feel like that cat knows it's mortality is hanging in the balance. Look at those eyes.
    Okk tells you, "You 'woof'ed on a house channel in a conversation with the Lord Bard."

• Well. A bunch of achaeans get together, and not one stops to post a pic on the forums from their phone. They must be busy.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• All feedback so far says it was a blast.

Count me in next year.
  • It was pretty fucking phenomenal. 

And yes, please do @Tecton! I'm excited to see them. I didn't take any because Matt was taking so many, so for the time being I am photo-less. :(
    Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is
  • So... Austin, TX next year?
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited July 2013
    East coast next year, please! Maybe Atlanta/Savannah, GA.

Or Disney World. :>
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Man, from what I can tell, you guys even went clubbing. With how young I look, if I went, they probably wouldn't let me in!

That all being said, another one next year plz. /obligatory come closer to me and hold it!

• Update: @Sarapis apparently took a ton of photos across 3 different cameras, so he has to upload/sift through them all. He said that his should be up sometime between today (fingers crossed!) and Tuesday. 
    Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is
  • looool, I love the poses.

+1 @Tecton ;D
  • Hot gods are hot.  ;))

• Melodie said:
    East coast next year, please! Maybe Atlanta/Savannah, GA. Or Disney World. :>

Agreed, east coast for sure! Orlando, or the Beach would be prime imo :P