IronCon Ustream

TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
It looks like Ustream's chat server isn't working at the moment, so we're going to reschedule our IronCon Q+A session until Sunday at 12 PM PST.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Comments

• Awww! I saw you though when it was up :P I was like Ohhh! Tecton!!!
  • You should post a roster of who showed up?
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Players are not here yet, but as far as Divine from Achaea:
    - Tecton
    - Sarapis
    - Valnurana
    - Deucalion
    - She who was Melantha
    - Pandora
    - He who was Lupus
    - Makarios the Coder
  • Since, you guys postponed the UStream. You should totally add some Artifact packages to the website. Perhaps the one I messaged you about, @Tecton. You Can't Touch This seems like an appropriate name for it. (I've only been waiting all month for it)
  • Ya'll should try out Twitch.tv >.>
    meh

• I love golden grahams!

• sooo how long till this is up? in hours.
  • About 20.
  • Trilliana said:
    Ya'll should try out Twitch.tv >.>
    You've suggested the only client that I can think of that has a worse chat than UStream. I use Twitch like 15 hours a day and rarely get a consistent chat box. It is so bad!
  • Amitation said:
    Trilliana said:
    Ya'll should try out Twitch.tv >.>
    You've suggested the only client that I can think of that has a worse chat than UStream. I use Twitch like 15 hours a day and rarely get a consistent chat box. It is so bad!
    I've gotta ask, if you hate it so much, why are you using it for over half a day each day O.o?
  • I think they forgot about us....
  • Aww @Tecton, your wife turned off the camera before I could say bye... Bye everyone! Great stream
  • Any chance we can get some kind of Transkript/Summary/Recording for those unable to attend?
  • After the Ustream, the Aetolia admin did a sort of unofficial AMA on IRC, and it was pretty cool. Dont suppose we could try that here? ^^
  • just out of curiosity, did anyone hit the IRE lottery? *prays it's me*
  • Marwhan said:
    just out of curiosity, did anyone hit the IRE lottery? *prays it's me*

Nope. Up to 20k
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • They should let us see our lottery numbers, and have a short video of them pulling the numbers for proof!!! Haha