July promotions throughout Achaea

2»

Comments

• ANNOUNCE NEWS #3902
    Date: 07/01/2013 at 00:35
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: Ironcon, Globes, and Artefact Packages

July is upon us, bringing with it a massive month of fun across the Iron Realms!

* Firstly, IRONCON! Our first official IRE-wide con/meet (http://www.ironrealms.com/ironcon)!
    Tickets are sold out, there may still be a chance to pick some up on the forums, so head over to
    http://forums.achaea.com and ask about!

* While we sadly say goodbye to shrouds and the ice figurines, we're pleased to announce the
    triumphant return of artefact packages on Achaea.com! These pre-packaged artefacts offer a fine
    saving when purchased directly from the website!

* Last but certainly not least: Globes of shifting continents sneak their way in amongst the
    artefacts for sale on Achaea.com! These have been refreshed with a selection of new items, including
    some adorable minipets, as well as generally higher payouts across the board!

Don't forget that the IRE lottery continues until we have another winner! Get your tickets with
    every credit purchase on Achaea.com, or in-game! See HELP IRE LOTTERY for more details.

Penned by My hand on the 15th of Scarlatan, in the year 629 AF.
    Chat with other players in real time on your phone, browser, or desktop client:
    Come join the Achaea discord!
  • edited July 2013
    @Tecton; @Sarapis

Probably too late to float this as a suggestion for this month but is there any chance of making future arte packages available in-game (for bound credits) at some kind of decent exchange rate (of course, I wouldn't expect that rate to be as good as buying them OOCly, as you're trying to increase cash sales)?

ETA: Also how about a 'Band & Bow' package for Blademasters next time around?
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • Santar said:
    Step right up. Buy Serpent class. Just $420 dollars, folks.
    Could be a very wise investment with Serpent classleads coming up and a rework of Pickpocket being promised ;)
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • Pickpocket broken?
  • Sylvance said:
    @Tecton; @Sarapis

Probably too late to float this as a suggestion for this month but is there any chance of making future arte packages available in-game (for bound credits) at some kind of decent exchange rate (of course, I wouldn't expect that rate to be as good as buying them OOCly, as you're trying to increase cash sales)?

ETA: Also how about a 'Band & Bow' package for Blademasters next time around?
    I was going to suggest this too. Perhaps a special annex of the Artefact shops that holds them in bundles or giftboxes.
    ~
    You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of Drugs. 
    Though too far away to accurately perceive details, you see that Drugs is in Mhaldor.
  • Why'd a bunch of the artie packages get removed? I was eyeing the SoA package for $99 and it disappeared, sadly. Any chance we could bring some back or add more?
    [-O<
  • Bambizlo said:
    Why'd a bunch of the artie packages get removed? I was eyeing the SoA package for $99 and it disappeared, sadly. Any chance we could bring some back or add more?
    [-O<
    I saw the rapiers disappeared too. I heard you could trade one for any lvl 1 weapon of the same cost, and I was wondering if that counted for a blademaster band, but when I went to check, they were gone.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• The "Shadowmaster's Refuge" artefact package (Veil of the Sphinx and Gem of Cloaking) is awfully tempting at $480.  Even with a 30% sale, and buying the 2000 credit package which is normally 29 cents per credit (with the additional 600 credits bringing the price per credit to just over 22 cents per), the two items would cost just over $535, and without the sale, would cost $696 with credits from that package.  
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Jules said:
    The "Shadowmaster's Refuge" artefact package (Veil of the Sphinx and Gem of Cloaking) is awfully tempting at $480.  Even with a 30% sale, and buying the 2000 credit package which is normally 29 cents per credit (with the additional 600 credits bringing the price per credit to just over 22 cents per), the two items would cost just over $535, and without the sale, would cost $696 with credits from that package.  
    I've bought two so far. Considering a third ;)
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• if you ever seriously want to buy a veil, this is truly the way to go.

• Or just buy from a discounted credit selling person! 
  • Like Aktillum, his prices are amazing.
  • edited July 2013
    Wheel please. PLEAAAASE for next month
  • Yes!! Wheel!!! OR Weekly Contests!