Deathsights

Comments

• JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    A small child from the village of Bitterfork has been tragically devoured by a
    famished grizzly bear at the fringes of the Northreach Forest.

Poor kid.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Poor bear, probably still hungry.
  • Would you rather a deathsight of the poor bear starving because it mercifully spares the child? For shame!
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Clearly another example of bad parenting. Who lets their kid wander into a forest to get eaten by bears in the first place?
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• KatzchenKatzchen Mhaldor
    edited July 2013
    Kyrra said:
    Clearly another example of bad parenting. Who lets their kid wander into a forest to get eaten by bears in the first place?
    Mhaldorians. Suffer, children. It builds strength and character. :)

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• Village of Bitterfork officially struck off innocents list. Going to get a denizen that pays for their corpses in Targossas.

i'm a rebel

• edited July 2013
    This denizen will also have a secondary quest where you give him weapons to help him with the fundamental right to arm bears.
  • Echald said:
    This denizen will also have a secondary quest where you give him weapons to help him with the fundamental right to arm bears.

Either we're facing an army of bears with weapons, or we're up against a man with bears for arms. Pick your poison.

• Tesha said:
    Village of Bitterfork officially struck off innocents list. Going to get a denizen that pays for their corpses in Targossas.
    Or at least a denizen that will buy that blasted wheel of cheese.
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• Tesha said:
    Village of Bitterfork officially struck off innocents list. Going to get a denizen that pays for their corpses in Targossas.
    There are really anyone innocent in the Realms? If I was in charge of that list, that would not be much more work for me to keep it udated.
  • Orzaansyn said:
    Tesha said:
    There are really anyone innocent in the Realms? If I was in charge of that list, that would not be much more work for me to keep it udated.
    It's because the Church is awesome.
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • That does not sound like a sufficient reason.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    What Church?
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Sorry, once again my tongue-in-cheek tone isn't really coming across on these forums. Guess I need to use smileys more frequently >_<
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    It was a legit question :p

• Kyrra said:
    It was a legit question :p
    Oright *blush*

I was referring to the Holy Church of Achaea (which I'm not sure if it still technically exists following RIP-Shallam?) which had the final word on which denizens were Innocents.
  • Eld said:
    The Church hadn't technically existed for some time before the fall of Shallam, if I understand correctly.

Was replaced with the Citadel of Light, yes.

• I frequently heard folks referring to it in-game as the Church, so I guess it remained in the Achaean psyche even following its official demise.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Sorry, the what?

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    More deathsights plz

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • Did anyone catch that deathsight of me being sacrificed?
    *Animated Signature*

• A pair of young girls who got in the way of Belladona, Queen of Vampires, have been instantly obliterated.
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    @Orzaansyn I have many semi-fond memories of dying to lycopods due to lag spikes or lost connection on my way home to Mhaldor. I think after a while if I had had autosip I could've just tanked the damage, but nope.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • @JiraishinI have autosip. But it does not work when soulripped.
  • TuroiTuroi Missouri :(
    @Orzaansyn : I actually laughed my ass off when I saw that. Figured you got ripped, but it was ironic since you're always mentioning how you love seeing Wretches get eaten by lycopods :D

"Slowly disappear. Never really here."