Singapore 'Ironcon'

Comments

• Jeez, are there no other American Mhaldorians?

I would love to see Singapore but it's unlikely for me unless I'm already in Asia for work, which is also unlikely.
  • XerXer Langley
    Canadian Mhaldorian - But I was planning on traveling to that area in August anyways so it all works out haha
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Tirac said:

Jeez, are there no other American Mhaldorians?

I would love to see Singapore but it's unlikely for me unless I'm already in Asia for work, which is also unlikely.

That's unfortunate! One can only hope, I suppose! Next time!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    Aww, @Tirac. Would have loved to meet the scary knight-general in person. Then we could've gone on a city (rain)forest extermination trip!
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• Somehow I think that if a bunch of Mhaldorians got together IRL and started torching forests, we'd have a few problems on our hands. Namely police. Everyone point to @Tirac, and say he's in charge!

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• Katzchen said:
    Somehow I think that if a bunch of Mhaldorians got together IRL and started torching forests, we'd have a few problems on our hands. Namely police. Everyone point to @Tirac, and say he's in charge!
    I guess "evade west and snipe" doesn't work as well in that situation...
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    If I go (25% chance of being in Asia in August) will I be ganked immediately or slowly tortured?
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Ganked immediately!

• Clearly all Asia-pacific territory is Mhaldorian defendable @Achilles.

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    did you guys implant totems everywhere?

Terrible hosts
  • Achilles said:

Terrible hosts
    Yes, I helped. No matter where you go you will constantly have your eyes opened and be transfixed.
  • Valden said:
    Achilles said:

Terrible hosts
    Yes, I helped. No matter where you go you will constantly have your eyes opened and be transfixed.
    You still need to join/ally Mhaldor. :)

• There is Cyrene here!
  • VrahVrah Mhaldor
    Booking my flights and bringing spare totems.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Will wave a Mhaldor flag in the airport then!

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Will wear an 'I don't know her ->' shirt at the airport. >_>

• RuthRuth Singapore
    Okay. Counting around, I should only be expecting six people right?

@Xer, @Vrah, @Aepas, @Arlanda, @Skye, @Jurixe.

I am trying to arrange double lodging for you guys from 8-11 Aug, assuming you guys are flying off. Has anyone booked accommodations for yourself yet? If not, I will be looking to book lodgings for... 4 people.

@Arlanda, @Skye and myself shouldn't need lodging, so I think I will only need to find lodging for you guys, @Xer and @Aepas (1 room), @Vrah and @Jurixe (1 room). Resorts are hard to find for that time period, even 3 months prior to you guys coming down, so it might end up that I'll get two semi-decently sized rooms or some sort that can hold all six of us if we wanna chill and be Achaea nerds one night or something.

Thoughts?

http://tinyurl.com/o3vpeuy

http://tinyurl.com/o7q53he

etc

• Have fun there, @Ruth Roof!

• RuthRuth Singapore
    Psuedo necromancer reporting for duty!

Just here to bring you guys an update, for those of you who lurk forums:
    --------------------------------------------------------

Singapore Ironcon!

Dates: 8, 9 and 10 of August

Confirmed attendees are:

Uncomfirmed attendees are:

This seems largely to be the Mhaldorian-usurped version of asia ironcon. If any are still interested/might be able to make it down for those dates, feel free to! As far as I'm aware, the attendees have already booked their flights and accommodation.

Of course, this means that the itinerary planning falls onto me, and while I have a few ideas about bringing them around Singapore, I thought maybe some forum-goers who read most every thread might want to suggest what crazy Achaean activities/games you want us to do while we're all together. >.>

• Well Arlanda and Skye better be there. You know, they only LIVE in singapore. If we all have to travel a couple hundred to thousand miles just to attend, I'm sure they can take a train a few KM
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    They might be busy, unlike me!

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Heee. Singapore is 3-4 hours away for me >.>
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• RuthRuth Singapore
    Kyrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Come visit!

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    I might! Looks like flights are super cheap too.

Need to see if my boss will be in town or not. I can't leave if he's on an international booty call.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

omg, you definitely need to come! :D

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

Spammin my inbox :o

I should be there. Should be. Even if I don't show up for every day, I'll at least show up for one :D

• RuthRuth Singapore
    Drop me a call when you can! These Achaeans want to karaoke tooooooo.

Let me know if/when you guys go to Universal Studios >_> I have a vague inclination to run around stealing ponies from children again.

Bought tickets to Singapore last night, so it's on. I'm excited. :D

• If only I weren't half a world away... :(