July promotions throughout Achaea

Hey all! Whenever the end of a month is drawing to a close, and a new one is on the way, I always ask myself "I wonder what we will see next month for promotions in Achaea?".

What would you like to see for promotions in July? What do you think we will see?

My guesses are:
New Shop of Wonders items
Weekly contest rankings (Quest experience, experience, essence, etc.)
Maybe Lesson Packages

What I would love to see:
A challenge, maybe like if an Ironrealms social media page gets X likes/followers, then we earn ourselves a week of double experience. (They ran this once before)
Crated pets, a whole new line of them!

Comments

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Artefact discount, I might actually buy some credits then.
  • Jovolo said:
    Artefact discount

Wheel of fortune
    I thought about the Wheel of fortune, but Lord Hermes is dead so I figured it won't happen. I want something experience related though! Artefact discount would be nice!
  • Well, the next Wheel of Fortune could be sponsored by Lorelian.

The wheel would actually be a cardboard cutout of Lorelian in her sexy bed sheets, and instead of spinning anything you'd just ask it if you win anything. It will answer with "No." eighty percent of the time, though.

• VayneVayne Rhode Island

Zuko said:
    Jovolo said:
    Artefact discount

Wheel of fortune
    I thought about the Wheel of fortune, but Lord Hermes is dead so I figured it won't happen. I want something experience related though! Artefact discount would be nice!
    Prospero
  • Artefact discount would be great.
  • I'd love artefact discount, wheel, or new SoW items.

• Anything different from what we're getting now (watered-down arties) would be OK.
  • I would love to see crowns
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Honestly, I'm tired of the one-shot arties. I'd like to see the wheel with significantly better odds at getting something better than 2k 25 days out of the month.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Artifact discount >.>
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Perhaps it's just me but it feels like forever since the last crown sale and SoW update?

• The last crown sale and SoW update was in June 2012. The wheel last appeared in Novemeber 2011.

• Pretty much anything other than an artefact discount sale, hopefully something totally crap that nobody actually wants.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    I collect everything. Today I gave away 18 shrouds and 23 heron feathers. And these figurines are so, so awesome.

Need discount arty sale to buy arties to customise with pretty figurines.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• @Daeir: You laugh, but I'm totally serious. Taking a vacation at the end of July means I have no money for credits, I want the sales to suck so I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. Artefact sale in September when I can buy a ton of credits would be nice.
  • I agree with this thread, I've been waiting for an artifact sale to buy some credits.

Even though I didn't win the lottery, Earringdor must go on.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    ily @Tecton

• So what sorts of things can be found in these globes ?
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Credits, gold, artefacts, minipets, and a couple of other different surprises!
  • I'm sad there's no Deluxe Grilled Artichoke Special that includes a Sash of Caymus, a Collar of Agatheis, an  Aldar Talisman and an Intellect Crown.
  • Step right up. Buy Serpent class. Just $420 dollars, folks.

• EiredhelEiredhel California
    Santar said:
    Step right up. Buy Serpent class. Just $420 dollars, folks.
    I didn't realize it was so cheap!  D: 

Guess if I buy less purses I could afford to be a Serpent.

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• KatzchenKatzchen Mhaldor
    edited July 2013
    Yay. :) Now to save up for gauntlets/belt! Or globes... fox sounds cute. D: What to choose.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• fox > fashion

Party right, party hard,

Sing and dance, perfect bard.

Prefarar loop, accentato whore,

Buy a new rapier, get nerfed some more.

• Zeon said:
    fox > fashion
    Yeah, but odds of getting a specific pet are so slim anyway.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• edited July 2013
    Can somebody please post the announce here? I can't get onto Achaea right now, and if I don't find out what the promo is I'll pee my pants.

Daeir said:
    @Antonius: I laugh because if I stop laughing at your misfortune, I might cry about the fact that 15k credits just went to a snuggling noncom and not into my pockets.
    Come on, @Daeir, I'm sure that, like me, you can think of at least ten nonsnuggling coms that you would less rather see with a 15k cr jackpot. I won't name names, but I could see certain people using them to spoil the game.
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.