Guns of Icarus Online

Any other Achaeans play this? It is a steampunk airship battle game that absolutely rocks. Feel free to add me in game. Same name as here.

Comments

• LiancaLianca Fire and Spice
    It's great fun, I was playing a few weeks ago. Might pick it back up if others are interested and playing.
    The sweltering heat of the forge spills out across the land as the rumbling voice of Phaestus booms, "I want you to know, the Garden reaction to that one is: What?"
    The voice of Melantha, Goddess of the Seasons, echoes amid the rustle of leaves, "That's the censored version."
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Probably going to look into this tonight. Have been looking for a new game to play with friends besides League, SC2, and Air Mech.

• Cool! I need a good pilot that can position a vessel for proper fire.

• Looks interesting! Price tag is a little prohibitive for my strapped game budget, but that doesn't mean I'll never get it.

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • edited May 2014
    I decided to quit being a Magi and become a Necromancer to raise this thread from the dead.

In other news, decided to start playing this game again. Started piloting, and man I'm having fun. Probably one of the most unorthodox pilots about. In dog-fights, I spend more time going backwards than forwards.

10 wins out of 11 matches as the pilot, though. I must be doing something right.

• oh yeah, I play this. I heard they fixed some of the lag issues so it should be more possible to play now.

Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • I always have 200+ ping. Joys of being an Aussie.
  • 44:18 K:D. Woo.

Just played 3 games, won 2. Last game, we managed to kill a Junker from full health in about 15 seconds (probably with the assistance of the Pyramidion on my team)
  • I play that!

• RuthRuth Singapore
    Hit me up sometime on steam if you want a game or two. SN is Eleneimich. It's been some time since I last played it, but company is always nice!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• I'll add you. I haven't played the last day or two, but will probably be playing tonight if I'm not hunting to Logosian
  • I used to play it! Tons of fun.

Add me on Steam, vadi2. I might get into it again. Or you can come play DoTA with me.

• edited May 2014
    That's a really awesome shot.

I've played in this one match where everyone was using grappling hooks only to fight, and I ended up having to take over as pilot while playing engineer (no pilot experience at this point).

I got annihilated. :( I'm terrible at figuring out how the hooks work, or how to break em.

I used to play Dota 2 with my RL friends all the time, but I ended up stopping playing cause everyone kept getting mad at each other and I found it unhealthy. :P But I may consider reinstalling it at some stage.
  • I play it with my coworkers. Makes for a great team building exersize. Really!

• Forgot to mention, steam name is Erasariel. Feel free to add and hit me up!

• HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front

Thanks for the heads-up, @Arador! My steam name is Hank2012, for Achaeans looking to add a friend.

• Resurrecting this, as I just played today.
    This game needs to be graced by Achaeans once again
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • Come and play with us. Forever... and ever..

Steam = RideOrDieFish

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    sheepdog_mcfry

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Freebuffet

• Lousxxgamer
  • Maybe I try it.

• @Aedin I tried to add you but it said the user didn't exist. If you want you can try to add my account and maybe that'll work.

• edited March 2015
    Hmm maybe I forgot the tag idr it really auto logged in/never turning off computer does that lol

Found it...
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/n0go0dnam3s/
  • Comfortably.Dutch going through and adding all of yall. I love this game.
    Okk tells you, "You 'woof'ed on a house channel in a conversation with the Lord Bard."

• I actually have two extra copies of the game if anyone else feels interested in joining the steampunk shenanigans. 
    Okk tells you, "You 'woof'ed on a house channel in a conversation with the Lord Bard."