How old are you?

1235»

Comments

• Sena said:
    Today my previous answer has become inaccurate.
    Birthday present from the forums: forcing you to be incorrect for once to build character.
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    Most understated birthday announcement ever, if that is what it is. Happy birthday!
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    ;)
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• TuroiTuroi Missouri :(
    :-<

"Slowly disappear. Never really here."

• 18 as of next Tuesday.
  • AlcinaeAlcinae AFK
    edited June 2013
    Zuko said:
    I do wish a couple of things:
    1.) Players my age could appreciate the great things about Achaea like I do, and not refuse to play because there are no pictures (babies)
    2.) If they were to play, wouldn't do stupid things like snuggle me and could act maturely :/

@Alcinae We must restore honor to us 17 year olds, or whatever you are!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Zuko - 18 now, bro. But we could get an Achaean snuggler gank squad going lol. Come to Hashan already, :P

Edit: Strange quoting!
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Good lordy. Stop reminding me I'm turning 24 in September. That's like, HALFWAY to fifty! :P If anyone gets the reference, I'll know you've had no life, much as I haven't.
  • Daslin said:
    Good lordy. Stop reminding me I'm turning 24 in September. That's like, HALFWAY to fifty! :P If anyone gets the reference, I'll know you've had no life, much as I haven't.
    If it's any consolation you look far... far older.
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Daslin said:
    24 isn't bad man. It's like 23 except you change a number. I mean, I'm only going grey and my hips are starting to give out, but there's no difference whatsoever.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
    @Sylvance how old do I look, out of curiosity? I've been told late 20s early 30s.
  • SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    27 just recently. I'm saving up for my cane and adult diapers.
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• I just turned 20.

• @Daslin - yep, definitely where I'd be shooting; 29-31
    edited July 2013
    Well, seems I look younger now, post shaving.

EDIT: To tag @Sylvance, because I can.
  • I r 28, but I act like a teenager.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited July 2013

stuff

It's not really that difficult for a newbie to get into leadership. Sure, there are people like Veldrin that sit in a position and metagame the hell out of the system to stay in power for 1, 2, 10, 500 years, but there are other people that do actually recognize when things are changing around them and step down so the next generation can take over.

No, you can't just jump into the game and expect to become a house leader or something, you actually have to understand how the game works and have at least a basic understanding of the many different theologies so that, as a leader, you don't make an entire ass out of yourself in front of the entire community. You also have to be likable, unless you're in Mhaldor, in which case you need flowerpots.

Oh, and one more thing: a lot of people don't like to lead more than once. They get burned out. It's actually a pretty stressful job if you let it be. Unless you're Carmain. Then you just buy more flowerpots and end up planting yourself into it.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Veldrin's awesome.
  • To get into a leadership role, first, find a vacuum. Then, prove yourself worthy to get promoted in said vacuum. It's a little gaming of the system, but seriously: There are Houses and Cities looking for -motivated- individuals. I cannot stress the value of motivation enough.

Show up at the right place, right time, and with the right attitude, and your rise to power is all but assured. You won't make Tyrannus in 50 years, but you might pull off House Secretary.

• I have to change my response to the next bracket today :(

• JamethielJamethiel Adelaide
    edited July 2013
    Heh, I'm so old and incompetent I can't figure out how to get the nice little buttons to turn up; I think I've been around for about 10-12 years now (easily).

---

Ah, it gets put on automatically! Hah!
  • edited July 2013
    Cooper said:
    I have to change my response to the next bracket today :(
    Thank you for your contribution to keeping this poll accurate.

@Kinilan, @Vaehl, @Mishgul and @Tael ( say it isn't so :( ) should feel free to choke on anthrax spores for crimes against science.

edit: Wait, I mean happy birthday Andrei Cy.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Happy birthday Andrei Cy

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae