Documenting Classes

13»

Comments

• Berenene said:
    I may not be looking at the right place, but there doesn't seem to be any links to any of the combat pages.
    there doesn't seem to be any way to click a link to take one to a specific class, unless it's just not up yet.
    Looks like there are only pages up for blademaster and serpent so far. Down under "Pages in this category", "Combat: Blademaster" and "Combat: Serpent".
  • @Eld There are other pages created but I haven't added them to the category yet. Just try Combat:<class name> and feel free to create the page if it's not there yet.
  • http://wiki.achaea.com/Combat:Druid#Artefacts_for_Druid_Combat

Okay, so I wrote up what I could think of for druids. I'd like the other druids @Delphinus @Oceana to take a look at it, and tell me what you think. Also, if anyone is willing to proofread it, I'd be very greatful. I'm terrible at proofing my own stuff.. I always just read what my head already thinks is there, not the wording itself.

Anyways, let's keep up the good work and fight the good fight.
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • @Sarapis why isn't freezepound an instakill?
  • @Aepas Nimble and quick-witted don't cause you to take 10% more damage (unless you happen to have 50% damage resistance), they reduce your resistances by 10%. So if you have a total of 20% fire resistance for example, nimble will reduce that to about 18% fire resistance.
  • @sena
    Thank you for the clerification, I will update it accordingly. As you can see, I am no master of the numbers!
  • Sena said:
    @Aepas Nimble and quick-witted don't cause you to take 10% more damage (unless you happen to have 50% damage resistance), they reduce your resistances by 10%. So if you have a total of 20% fire resistance for example, nimble will reduce that to about 18% fire resistance.
    Is that true? So with no armour and no avoidance/toughness/scales/etc, you'd take the same damage from blunt and cutting attacks with and without nimble?
  • Right. If you don't have any damage resistance, nimble and quick-witted don't affect the damage you take.
  • Jovolo said:
    @Sarapis why isn't freezepound an instakill?

It is, but you have to be all gleamed up.
  • Haha. 

You heard @Aepas.
  • yeah I already bought all the gleam I could. Aepas is acting all funny now.
  • I totally spaced on this project. Got partway through Jester though. I'll get back on it now that our classleads are through.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • @Xith just fyi there might be a need to update it again if anything happens to Tarot during the Occie classleads.
  • Which I'm sort of hoping it will. Hopefully for the better. But tarot hasn't had change for a good long while. Won't get myself too excited.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • I had no idea the wiki was open to player additions.  TO MUCH POWER!