Addition to the new emote system

Could we have combined actions in the new emote system? Like: GET APPLE+EAT APPLE: (picking up @thing,) eats @thing with gusto. Or REMOVE HAT123+WEAR HAT456: (removing @thing1,) quickly replaces it with @thing2, cocking it to a jaunty angle. Maybe allow a few different combined actions, so you could remove/put/get/wear in a single emote with @thing1/2/3/4, etc.

Also, I've been thinking about ceremonies for Targossas, and it'd be nice if I could be able to put things on and take things off other people. So you could, for example, PUT MEDAL ON $tecton: pins @thing to $tecton's chest. Or TAKE MEDAL OFF $tecton: (shaking his head at the shame brought to the city,) tugs @thing off $tecton's chest, looking gravely disappointed.

ETA: To avoid abuse, maybe have the person AGREE to having things put on/taken off them.

Comments

• Silas said:
    Could we have combined actions in the new emote system? Like: GET APPLE+EAT APPLE: (picking up @thing,) eats @thing with gusto. Or REMOVE HAT123+WEAR HAT456: (removing @thing1,) quickly replaces it with @thing2, cocking it to a jaunty angle. Maybe allow a few different combined actions, so you could remove/put/get/wear in a single emote with @thing1/2/3/4, etc.

Also, I've been thinking about ceremonies for Targossas, and it'd be nice if I could be able to put things on and take things off other people. So you could, for example, PUT MEDAL ON $tecton: pins @thing to $tecton's chest. Or TAKE MEDAL OFF $tecton: (shaking his head at the shame brought to the city,) tugs @thing off $tecton's chest, looking gravely disappointed.

ETA: To avoid abuse, maybe have the person AGREE to having things put on/taken off them.
    I like the former, I'm iffy on the latter. If there's an 'agree' then I'm much less opposed, though.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • Like the idea of removing things from people as long as they agree to it. Because reasons.
    -
    (Whiners Anonymous): Alcaro says, "If I overdose on anything, though, it'll be a lack of anything."
    (Whiners Anonymous): Alcaro says, "Isn't Morimbuul that Arab that was banished to beneath Mhaldor or something."
  • edited June 2013
    Nevermind
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.