Small Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

I had a small question that didn't deserve it's own thread, so I made a thread for it. Hopefully other small questions will join it so it doesn't get lonely.

Is there a way to find out where other people's land is in the subdivision? I'm trying to find someone's house but they're dormant so I can't actually ask them and I have had no luck wandering around said subdivision.

Comments

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Do you have jazz hands

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • There is a thread for this already. To answer the question though, there's mapsight (an ability high in vision) if there's actually someone on the plot (or in a house on the plot) to locate. Otherwise, searching the subdivision until you see a plot owned by them is probably your only option. You might save time by squinting though, letting you check several rooms at once without having to walk through them.
  • Does this dress make me look fat?
  • Sothantos said:
    Does this dress make me look fat?
    Horribly, why can't you just stick to the outfits I dress you in and stop trying to be your own person >:(
    -
    (Whiners Anonymous): Alcaro says, "If I overdose on anything, though, it'll be a lack of anything."
    (Whiners Anonymous): Alcaro says, "Isn't Morimbuul that Arab that was banished to beneath Mhaldor or something."
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    The fattrr you are the more of you to impale

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Why do farts smells really bad sometimes?

• Who took the picture of you, @Echald?
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    why are the holes in cats fur always in the right places for their eyes

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • I'm a worthless failure and I'll never amount to anything. 
  • Sothantos said:
    Does this dress make me look fat?
    No, your fat makes you look fat.

zing.

• OuraniaOurania The Garden of the Gods
    Nope.

This discussion has been closed.