Racewho name colors

Similar to cities, houses, clans (possibly orders, never been in one), could we get names colored on the rwho list to set apart from titles?
I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.

Comments

• *cough*

Not urgent in the grand scheme of things, but seems like a small rework? 

• I just read this and thought you were amazingly racist.
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • I just realized this. Are those Yu-gi-oh cards in your picture Xith?
  • Kaie said:
    I just realized this. Are those Yu-gi-oh cards in your picture Xith?
    Ace of clubs, ace of spades, and a joker.
  • Kaie said:
    I just realized this. Are those Yu-gi-oh cards in your picture Xith?
    I believe I googled "glowing cards" or something similar and grabbed them.
  • Xith said:
    Similar to cities, houses, clans (possibly orders, never been in one), could we get names colored on the rwho list to set apart from titles?
    Think it's been like a month and 6 days since the original post. Wondering if this is possible and/or easy, as it'll help facilitate my triggering with regard to something rp-related.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    I really don't see the practical use of this. With Orders, Houses, Cities, Enemies, Allies already highlighted in my client, I'd never use this. What race someone is isn't as important( nor do I think it will be now that traits are out ) as much as if they're an enemy or not.

• Kresslack said:
    I really don't see the practical use of this. With Orders, Houses, Cities, Enemies, Allies already highlighted in my client, I'd never use this. What race someone is isn't as important( nor do I think it will be now that traits are out ) as much as if they're an enemy or not.
    This isn't about highlighting names based on what race people are, just making their name stand out from their title on RACEWHO, as it does on other who lists.
  • CardanCardan The Garden
    Listed
This discussion has been closed.