Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Deathsights

13»

Comments

  • WessuxWessux ChattanoogaMember Posts: 510 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Because I didn't trust myself I tested it on Invictus and got enemied from Cyrene

    Invictus dies, his defences no match for the relentless might of Blade Aspirant Wessux, Recruit of Mhaldor.
    Invest in a 9mm retirement plan.
    AerekInvictusAveri
  • IocunIocun Member Posts: 3,506 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    He probably heartstopped while you were disembowling.
    WessuxInvictusAveri
  • AgravainAgravain Member Posts: 114 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Yeah, that's definitely not disembowel.
    Averi
  • IocunIocun Member Posts: 3,506 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    What?
  • AgravainAgravain Member Posts: 114 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    What... Calm down...
  • WessuxWessux ChattanoogaMember Posts: 510 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    @Iocun You are my very favorite person.
    Invest in a 9mm retirement plan.
  • InvictusInvictus Member Posts: 58 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    I love how we get some lame deathsight for slicing through our opponent's guts, "defences no match for the relentless might.." and for damnation we get "Has bled out".
    Evethir
  • IocunIocun Member Posts: 3,506 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited May 2013
    The relentless might part is just cutting damage, the bleeding is, well, bleeding. The issue is that deathsights for instakills are bugged and give seemingly random damage type deathsights. I think they simply give the deathsight of whatever damage type you were -last- being hit by, so if you bleed and then get beheaded, it gives a bleeding deathsight, whereas if someone thwaps you with a hammer and then beheads you, it gives a blunt deathsight.
    DaslinInvictus
  • EldEld Member Posts: 3,946 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Iocun said:
    The relentless might part is just cutting damage, the bleeding is, well, bleeding. The issue is that deathsights for instakills are bugged and give seemingly random damage type deathsights. I think they simply give the deathsight of whatever damage type you were -last- being hit by, so if you bleed and then get beheaded, it gives a bleeding deathsight, whereas if someone thwaps you with a hammer and then beheads you, it gives a blunt deathsight.
    This wouldn't explain the asphyxiation and blunt deathsights I was getting for brokenstar the other day. Though those were in the arena, which might be different.
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygenMember Posts: 2,492 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    It's all borked and they're fixing it. No worries, they'll have our normally scheduled goofsights soon enough.
  • IocunIocun Member Posts: 3,506 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Eld said:
    Iocun said:
    The relentless might part is just cutting damage, the bleeding is, well, bleeding. The issue is that deathsights for instakills are bugged and give seemingly random damage type deathsights. I think they simply give the deathsight of whatever damage type you were -last- being hit by, so if you bleed and then get beheaded, it gives a bleeding deathsight, whereas if someone thwaps you with a hammer and then beheads you, it gives a blunt deathsight.
    This wouldn't explain the asphyxiation and blunt deathsights I was getting for brokenstar the other day. Though those were in the arena, which might be different.
    It's definitely bugged in the arena as well. That's where I first noticed it. I've gotten all kinds of deathsights for beheading/executing so far.
  • KenwayKenway San FranciscoMember Posts: 1,130 @@ - Legendary Achaean
             *         *         *
              *        *        *
               *       *       *
                *      *      *
                 *     *     *
                  *    *    *
                          
        * * * * * *  BOOM!  * * * * * *
                            
                  *    *    *
                 *     *     *
                *      *      *
               *       *       *
              *        *        *
             *         *         *
    +3842/3842 +3099/3149 +100% +100% ex|dbkh nil 17:34:04.054 
                                                        *         *         *
                                                         *        *        *
                                                          *       *       *
                                                           *      *      *
                                                            *     *     *
                                                             *    *    *
                                                                     
                                                   * * * * * *  BOOM!  * * * * * *
                                                                       
                                                             *    *    *
                                                            *     *     *
                                                           *      *      *
                                                          *       *       *
                                                         *        *        *
                                                        *         *         *
    +3842/3842 +3099/3149 +100% +100% ex|dbkh nil 17:34:04.419 
    An overexuberant pyrotechnician has met an explosive end.

    - Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
    SylvanceJosoulWysteriaAveri
  • EchaldEchald Member Posts: 281 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent

    If there's another instant death ability I'd like to have an unique deathsight, it would be telepathy radiance. It would certainly be educative.

    JhuiDaslinEvethir
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygenMember Posts: 2,492 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Derpboy has been too stupid to run away or into the room with Monkman, having died to a blast of mental power.
    Sylvance
  • InvictusInvictus Member Posts: 58 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    - 2013/05/19 08:29:50 - Invictus has been slain in Ainghaeal's Nest by Ruca Alexandrian.
    - 2013/05/19 08:29:50 - Ruca has perished along with her bloodsworn, Invictus.

    Lesson learned...Don't let Ruca talk you into being bloodsworn because she will try and kill herself while fighting in the arena.
    KyrraAlcinae
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 5,890 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    FYI, the thread for posting deathsights is Here. This one is to discuss ideas for new deathsights. 


    InvictusSylvance
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 5,890 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited June 2013
    Kresslack said:
    FYI, the thread for posting deathsights is Here. This one is to discuss ideas for new deathsights. 
    I'm just going to leave this here....again. 

    Actually, since this has already been implemented, can someone please close it since it keeps getting confused with the one in North of New Thera? @Ourania @Sarapis


    KyrraSylvance
  • CardanCardan The GardenMember Posts: 437 Immortal
    Agree with Kresslack. We've implemented a bunch of new deathsights already.
13»
This discussion has been closed.