OOC Raves

Comments

• Synbios said:
    Brother's birthday - we received a new kitty. Black-furred dollface persian. So adorable.
    PICS, PLZ

• What can I say, Iocun? I'm brilliant. :P

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • Bah. You people whining about winter. You're only allowed to complain if you're in the Canadian prairies, Alaska, the Yukon Territories, the Northwest Territories, Nunavit, or Siberia, or generally any part of Canada that sees snow and bitingly cold temperatures. Or Michigan. (okay, there's a lot of Americans that live near enough Canada to get our biting-ass cold, and those living at high elevations, but I don't like to count you guys >P)

-30C weather, here I come. (for you Americans, that's like around -30F.)
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • Really looking forward to winter myself.  My allergies are bad enough that I can't breathe in any season where the bloody plants are still alive.  It's the only time of year where I can actually breathe fully, and I love every second of it.
  • Really digging a blademaster alt I made a while back, the RP is fun, the skills are cool, lots of potential. This leads me to several rants. (Why is there no rants thread anywhere?)

I've invested too heavily in Huyen to start a new main again. Did it once, can't afford to do it again. However, to make the necessary changes to make Huyen more enjoyable, I would have to change things about him that are not do easy to change. I don't know what to do to enjoy my characters more. :(
  • Huyen said:
    Really digging a blademaster alt I made a while back, the RP is fun, the skills are cool, lots of potential. This leads me to several rants. (Why is there no rants thread anywhere?) I've invested too heavily in Huyen to start a new main again. Did it once, can't afford to do it again. However, to make the necessary changes to make Huyen more enjoyable, I would have to change things about him that are not do easy to change. I don't know what to do to enjoy my characters more. :(
    The rants thread is down in the sewers.  Bottom of the main forums page.
  • CrathenCrathen Ireland
    edited September 2012
    Iocun said:
    It's going to be my first autumn and winter!
    You write well for someone who isn't even one year old! P.s. Winter sucks. I'm going to miss being able to bask my affs away.

Don't be an ass, at least you'll still be able to phase. Too bad theft got nerfed though!
  • edited September 2012
    Totally looking forward to winter, as fall is my favorite season... and in Los Angeles, winter is essentially fall. 

Every other season is summer, which is fun, but gets old. 

Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is
    way more interesting than the inside of anyone's vagina.
  • Daklore said:
    Bah. You people whining about winter. You're only allowed to complain if you're in the Canadian prairies, Alaska, the Yukon Territories, the Northwest Territories, Nunavit, or Siberia, or generally any part of Canada that sees snow and bitingly cold temperatures. Or Michigan. (okay, there's a lot of Americans that live near enough Canada to get our biting-ass cold, and those living at high elevations, but I don't like to count you guys >P)

-30C weather, here I come. (for you Americans, that's like around -30F.)
    Does it merely being -15C count too if it's windy and you have to work the entire day outdoors?
  • Anaidiana said:
    Synbios said:
    Brother's birthday - we received a new kitty. Black-furred dollface persian. So adorable.
    PICS, PLZ

Yes, she can't be coaxed out of hiding at the moment due to getting used to new home.

• aaaaaaaaaagh such a cute little eyeball and ear! :x

• Anaidiana said:
    aaaaaaaaaagh such a cute little eyeball and ear! :x
    Clearly my camera has lifevision and she's attempting a backstab on me. I know, I'll call her Mycen!

• @Synbios .. Hey now.. I've not been that bad..

• Mycen said:

@Synbios .. Hey now.. I've not been that bad..

But but but your name was the first thing I imagined when I was thinking of a 'female assassin kitten'. :(

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    edited September 2012
    Synbios said:
    Give it to @Tanris, he loves kittens.

• @Synbios Okay, I forgive you then.. maybe it does fit
  • Kresslack said:
    Synbios said:
    Give it to @Tanris, he loves kittens.
    Sorry bro, kitty is too adorable to let go.

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    It's a trap! Don't give @Tanris kitten D:

I remember what he did to the last one, that monster.
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• I usually name my barn cats after players on muds... or random abstract things on said mud. Very rarely do they get a normal name. The only cat I have with a normal name, I called her Baby because I had absolutely no ideas. The others I named Jhuldal(player on another mud, also named my falcon thus), Odie(named after a player who called himself Odin, on another mud. He wanted it, he ended up with a girl cat), and then there's Wyvern. Named for the wyvern morph for reasons I shall not go into.

No pictures are forthcoming.

I will, however, try and find a picture of the cat I named Santar.

Fuzziness is because he didn't want to approach and I had to zoom in from long distance. He's no longer about, best guess is he phased and wandered off. He got his name because he reminded me of Santar's forum avatar of the day.

And now that I've de-railed, back to raves.

I have none. Go figure >P
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • I got a 53/54 on my first Physics exam. Physics isn't really my strong suit, so I was surprised and happy when I got my answer sheet. I was confident after the test, but grew anxious as the papers were being passed. Thank goodness!

Mini-rant: that single point was me mixing up the direction of a frictional force in a moment of idiocy. AUGH x.x

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • Jurixe said:

D:

• XerXer Langley
    edited September 2012
    Is there cruelty amongst kittens? D: What exactly did Tanris do? The only animal cruelty I remember is that sheepdog death by Lord Shaitan.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I recall a kitten deciding it liked Tanris, Tanris sending it to the bottom of some pit, then the kitten's ghost following him around for a while.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Synbios said:
    Jurixe said:

D:
    You should know better than to trust a Naga! I remember I had two kittens that I took in from a litter that a friend's cat had. The damned things hide away and sleep all day, then when it was night and -I- wanted to sleep, that was when they decided to come out of hiding and start their little evil kitten shenanigans. 

• Kresslack said:
    Synbios said:
    Jurixe said:

D:
    You should know better than to trust a Naga! I remember I had two kittens that I took in from a litter that a friend's cat had. The damned things hide away and sleep all day, then when it was night and -I- wanted to sleep, that was when they decided to come out of hiding and start their little evil kitten shenanigans. 
    Aww, @Kresslack had kittens pouncing on him all night!! They DO grow up, you know. And they're so cute!
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • GODS BE PRAISED for steroids and Benadryl. And Oatmeal baths. That is all. 

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    Writing is cathartic, even if only for however long.

That or it makes me sleepy goodnight.
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• Reallyu looking forward to winter myself.  My allergies are bad enough that I can't breathe in any season where the bloody plants are still alive.  It's the only time of year where I can actually breathe fully, and I love every second of it.

If you ask nicely, I'll come and exterm your area IRL.

• Boosteya said:

Kresslack said:

Synbios said:

Jurixe said:

D:

Aww, @Kresslack had kittens pouncing on him all night!! They DO grow up, you know. And they're so cute!

The problem with kittens growing up is that they become Cats.......