Lorielan, the Jade Empress

Comments

• I've been looking forward to this picture since they started doing them, as Lorilelan is one of my favourite characters from the histories.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • I'm mad, that <bleep> stole my outfit...

• This is another really beautiful picture, with a ton of detail. The jade, the hair, the way the dress is, the goldwork and engravings and even the reflections of the red dude are really nice. She seems a little on the sultry side for what I might imagine a goddess as, but they are all different. 

i'm a rebel

• Right, because Gods and Goddesses never embody such human qualities as lust, passion, sex, promiscuity, etc, especially not in the Greek pantheon.
  • I think there might be slightly more subtle ways to suggest that if it was desired. Just my opinion, no need to start trying to z-snap and all that nonsense.

i'm a rebel

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Text-goddess is hot. Your arguments are invalid.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • edited June 2013
    i like this simply because i'm a guy.

that being said, great work! i kinda imagined her to have more caucasian features, but going exotic latina really does it for her.
  • edited June 2013
    Tesha said:
    I think there might be slightly more subtle ways to suggest that if it was desired.

So you are saying that the staff didn't want to suggest those things and that the suggestion in Her pose was accidental

Heh.
  • She looks provocative.. Not what I would expect of a Divine really.
  • Silas said:
    That's, uh... not what I expected at all.
    Silas and I agree on something... I guess Oblivion wins afterall?
    (Blades of Valour): He just has that Synbios Swagger enough said.
    (Blades of Valour): Draekar says: "Synbios if sunbeams sparkle off that I'll kill you where you stand."

(Party) Halos says, "Disbar?"
    (Party) Draekar says, "You know here we have disbar."
    (Party) Draekar says, "And over there we have datbar."
  • Would convert 10/10.
  • Tarkanian said:

that being said, great work! i kinda imagined her to have more caucasian features, but going exotic latina really does it for her.

Supposed to be more kind of north african type skin. Think like Tyra Banks. I wasn't ultimately happy with the skin tone but after multiple rounds of revision with the artist i decided to call it done.
  • @sarapis - she has rather attractive Persian, Bollywood, etc..allure.
    “There is no greater sorrow than thinking back upon a happy time in misery--”

• edited June 2013
    Sarapis said:
    Tarkanian said:

Supposed to be more kind of north african type skin. Think like Tyra Banks. I wasn't ultimately happy with the skin tone but after multiple rounds of revision with the artist i decided to call it done.
    err... i don't think North African skin tone fits her name, though I could be wrong. What the heck do I know, though, I can barely draw an apple.
    Harmonia said:
    @sarapis - she has rather attractive Persian, Bollywood, etc..allure.
    Agreed. Any racial feature near the equator, actually :D
  • Sarapis said:
    Tarkanian said:

With or without the psychotic outbursts?
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • Sarapis said:
    Tarkanian said:

U dis'sin on latin people yo?
  • This makes me fear and anticipate Selene even more... Please next!
    meh

• JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    Selene's dead, though. Don't think she would get one.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Let a girl dream! D:
    meh

• The decomposing zombie Selene would probably be slightly less beautiful, but still.
  • EiredhelEiredhel California
    At least she was twerking it for real power and not something silly like love. 

Lorielan could totally be the Goddess of Sirens.

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• @eiredhel Goddesses, like sirens, do not twerk!
    “There is no greater sorrow than thinking back upon a happy time in misery--”