Lorielan, the Jade Empress

edited June 2013 in North of Thera
Enjoy! I did!

Comments

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Man, I ran here, because Lorielan is an awesome char and I was curious how a picture of her would pan out.  And, um, she's... hornier than I expected?  I was expecting less nipple and more Ice Queen.  She has a fricking ankle bracelet on?  Don't get me wrong, I would but that is not how I saw her...
    Doesn't matter had sex.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • And all you goody goody people have been acting innocent.

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    A rather interesting twist for a Good goddess.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Shirszae said:
    She's been living away from achaea/Shallam, and turned her back on 'Good' when they needed her. It seemed like it was pretty obvious that if she was going to show up again, it'd be in her original neutral role.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    Katzchen said:
    Shirszae said:
    She's been living away from achaea/Shallam, and turned her back on 'Good' when they needed her. It seemed like it was pretty obvious that if she was going to show up again, it'd be in her original neutral role.
    Well, I suppose her initial power -did- stem from the fact that she was banging Proteus....
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • Is this Divine still active?
  • KyrraKyrra Australia

:x :x :x
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• EiredhelEiredhel California
    Very conflicted.

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• Eiredhel said:
    Very conflicted.

Caught between a rockcrystal and a hard placeanother crystal?

• VayneVayne Rhode Island
    edited June 2013
    Send her to Hashan please, I think her realm would fit in perfectly and her and Ourania would make a hot couple...

@Akali No, she left during the Bal'met event back to the Crystal Plane, but with the recent Celani calls we might see her come back in the near future. She is definitely a very interesting character and has a lot of potential now that she is unshackled from the "Good" faction.
  • I would like to learn more of this Goddess and maybe see an Order..? She seems intriguing. I will be very honest though. I would hate to have Her turn Her (very fine) back on Her followers twice! Please come back to Achaea, @Lorielan,
  • Sarapis said:
    You have to remember that Lorielan was always the definition of sexy, and was willing to use it to obtain power, as Proteus/Sarapis knows well. She was only a 'good' goddess for a short period and pretty clearly turned her back on that faction when she refused to help Shallam before its destruction. This represents Lorielan today, which is pretty similar to her during the early days of Creation.
    That picture is 95% horny, and 5% all the other awesome stuff that Lorielan is though.  A bit of horn would have been fair enough, but I think the artist kind of... I dunno, drew it with one hand maybe?
  • edited June 2013
    Perhaps I'm just getting old, but that looks more like a 'cheap' Playboy centrefold than a sex(y) goddess. As ever, I would like to qualify this comment with the fact that the skill of the artist is evidently excellent. She's told this story with consummate skill. I just do not like the story.

ETA:
    Sarapis said
    Enjoy! I did!

:'( tmi, old friend. tmi :'(

ETA: And, more positively, I now have a great mental image for Kaldrosa Wyn.
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • OuraniaOurania The Garden of the Gods
    The artist is a she :)

• Fixed
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    Needs more tattoos.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • EiredhelEiredhel California
    Synbios said:
    Eiredhel said:
    Very conflicted.

Caught between a rockcrystal and a hard placeanother crystal?
    Well, more stuck between wishing someone would play cause I bet there would be a bunch of interesting rp around her remergence from her uh... yeah. But her realm was always interesting to me and I think it'd fit Eiredhel really well, but I think I'm too lazy to find an order atm.

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    Mildly surprised no one's made some shitty variation on a "lust for knowledge" pun.

Also, who knew the Garden was this sexy? 

• edited June 2013

I know the back story on how She obtained power, but I think of this when I see her posing on that throne.

“There is no greater sorrow than thinking back upon a happy time in misery--”