Why isn't this combat bug being fixed?

edited June 2013 in North of Thera
This is a bug that's clearly being abused. I asked around, and other people have bugged it, so why isn't it being patched? Apparently if you're truelocked you just TURN FLAGON to get teleported to a safe room, no problem. He did this while paralysed and prone, and the activation time was a mere 5 seconds.

In what universe is this a fair mechanic? At first I thought it had a limited number of uses like that one other item, but apparently the only limitation is once a RL day. Not to mention virtually everyone in the game has one of these.  I could understand if this was the first time this had happened, but apparently other people have already bugged this long ago, and nothing is being done about it. It's a clear imbalance and would take probably 5 minutes to patch it. Pretty disappointing.

Comments

• YOU JUST TOOK AWAY KAI BANISH, WHY DOES THIS RELENTLESS NERF SQUAD HATE EVERYTHING IN EXISTENCE
  • wb

need griefel for his most famous pic about now

i still hear the sirens
  • lol Santard
  • I don't know about the locking part but it would be nifty if you could still get that flagon somehow.
  • Was expecting this to be about Penwize, not Hirst.

@Hirst does me proud. It brings a tear to my eye.
  • XerXer Langley
    Haha, yus, still remember that time Bonko got Penwize after I locked him. Grrr, wish I had gotten the kill there though instead D: Oh well haha
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0