Discounted IronCon Ticket Available

Hey, guys. So it's with a heavy heart that I have to pass on attending IronCon this year after all. There are still 15 full-price tickets available here, but I'd be willing to "sell" my spot, so to speak, for a discounted price. You would not be getting the in-game benefits that go along with the original purchase (hence the discount), but if $100 was too much for you to put into attending right now, this might be a good way to go on a cheaper ticket. Message me or comment here and we can talk it over. 

By the way, I have asked Matt, and he said this is fine to do and I'll only need to contact him giving him the name of the person I'm transferring my spot to to make it official.

Comments

• If there were ever a sign from god that I'm driving to Iron-Con with Cooper, Kupo, and Amitation, this is most indeed a sign from tha divine!   

*beseeches baby jesus for worldburn*
    I -am- the Cataclysm Switchblade.
  • If there's interest after Adalie's ticket is sold, I also have a ticket that I won't be able to use.

Send me a message and we can work something out with PayPal or somesuch.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• I may be interested.  I'll know by Friday.  
  • I had someone interested, but they fell through, so there is still a discounted ticket available. :)

• At this time I also have a spare ticket.
    :/
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • There is a chance I might as well - PM me if interested!
    Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is
    way more interesting than the inside of anyone's vagina.
  • EVERYONE STOP BAILING. I'm fighting to make it happen and people better be there >:(
  • AkiaAkia phoenix, az
    ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS.   YOU BETTER COME CINYA, (and jarrod but you don't get all caps).

• Just FYI, IronCon is now sold out, so this thread is basically the only way to get a ticket at this point.
  • As long as IronCon is sold out, I'm posting mine as available too - I have two tickets, for my girlfriend and I, but work won't let us off... So much for putting in 3 months early. Get in touch if you want mine, at a discount of course.
    (The Midnight Crew): Cain says, "You on your period lynara?"

(The Midnight Crew): Micaelis says, "Lynara coded periods out of his DNA."
  • Taking bids on my spare, starting at 100cr.
  • If anyone has a reasonable ticket for IronCon, let me know as I'm looking to get a spare. If I spend any large amount of time at the resort, I'd rather not leave my GF in Vegas alone.

PM me if you have a ticket still!
  • Original ticket cost was $100, which is about the cost of a 300 credit purchase on the site.
    100cr would be like 66% off. Anything less than that is practically free.

I'm also adding my own ticket to the pool. If anyone wants to take that one off me it'll be up for a similar bid. Claim it before July though.
  • Sorry for not responding in so long, guys. My ticket has been claimed. I hope you guys have a great time in Vegas!

• Still 2 for grabs from me. Taking any bids.
  • @Xith Just did an announce post letting people know there are tix available. Will send you a msg if anyone gets in touch about it.
  • Sold one, still have one available. Send IC msgs, email at regoldberg [at] gmail [dot] com, or text if you've got my number!
    (The Midnight Crew): Cain says, "You on your period lynara?"

(The Midnight Crew): Micaelis says, "Lynara coded periods out of his DNA."
  • Accepting all offers on my pair too.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    edited June 2013
    I would very much like to go to this, but I've already invested in my annual trips to Tennessee, Virgina, and Atlanta towards September. Either way, hope everyone has a blast and takes plenty of pictures(ones where Cooper still has his shirt and pants on).

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    I'm iffy on going too, PM with offers for the ticket
  • See, Sarapis, this is difficult.
    You propose a ~$450 trip to people who recognize $450 as the cost of 1500 credits.

Unforgettable weekend or artefact pet?
    It's like choosing between the mystery box and.... ...an artefact pet.