We all knew it's Mhaldor's fault.

edited June 2013 in North of Thera
~
You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of Drugs. 
Though too far away to accurately perceive details, you see that Drugs is in Mhaldor.

Comments

• But seriously, some tell me what the duck is going on in this thread?
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • I am more interested in how you got those certain words to change colors.
  • edited June 2013
    Achimrst said:
    I am more interested in how you got those certain words to change colors.
    in zmud: #cw <<word>><<colour>>

BAM

The one downside to this is that it picks up partial completions. I asked for help with this long ago and i saved the convo that told me how to fix it, but I haven't gotten that far yet. Rooms with lots of people also tend to slow things down (re: I lag out which is one reason I shy away from combat). I need to go through and weed out the dormants. 

ETA:  ^

• That's in Nexus.. so it's trigger for X and then #highlight <colour>
    ~
    You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of Drugs. 
    Though too far away to accurately perceive details, you see that Drugs is in Mhaldor.
  • Anaidiana said:
    Achimrst said:
    I am more interested in how you got those certain words to change colors.
    in zmud: #cw <<word>><<colour>>

BAM

The one downside to this is that it picks up partial completions. I asked for help with this long ago and i saved the convo that told me how to fix it, but I haven't gotten that far yet. Rooms with lots of people also tend to slow things down (re: I lag out which is one reason I shy away from combat). I need to go through and weed out the dormants. 

ETA:  ^

if you change the trigger pattern to regex and do \bOtha\b it won't match unless it it's own word.

\b is a word boundary. (read: space/punctuation)
  • HataruHataru Midwest USA
    This kid already has forum-fame, seeing as his name has been quoted and mentioned in three places now  - including his own thread!

You should all know he changed his name to something better, except something... equally as OOC (Romulus).
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • Dragonknight said:if you change the trigger pattern to regex and do \bOtha\b it won't match unless it it's own word.

\b is a word boundary. (read: space/punctuation)

Thank you!! 
    :x

• :\"> D'awww. You're welcome.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Why in the hell did this need a thread? You need to be taken out back and flogged with a rubber hose. Use the Quotes thread next time.

• Rules aren't important. Drugs are important.
    ~
  • HataruHataru Midwest USA
    Forum etiquette is important. Being a special snowflake and making a new thread about something that was already posted in two other threads isn't important.
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • edited June 2013
    hm

• Hataru said:
    Forum etiquette is important. Being a special snowflake and making a new thread about something that was already posted in two other threads isn't important.
    That implies that I actually read the whole forums all the time... that's a bit presumptuous.
    ~
  • AHAHAHA I see what you did there...In reality: No.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States

This discussion has been closed.