What film star does your character sound like?

edited September 2012 in North of Thera

Thought this could be a fun thread to start. :)

When Lodi was younger he sounded like Brad Dourif's portrayal of Grima Wormtongue. Now he's nearly into his 400's, he sounds like Richard Harris as Dumbledore in the first two Potter films.

Who does your character sound like or similar to?

I won a competition awhile ago to have Chris Bourassa paint a picture of Lodi. My profile pic is the end product. :)

Comments

• edited September 2012
    Who is the black guy that does the allstate commercials? I don't know his name : (

Anyways, that guy.

EDIT: Dennis Haysbert
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Christian Bale

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Dolly Parton, but slower and with less apparent intellect.
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • Christopher Judge. You know, the guy who played Teal'c in Stargate SG-1? It becomes all the more clear when you realize Daklore says "indeed" a lot.

Which means he actually sounds more like Teal'c, but whatever.
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • Ash Ketchum
  • Tvistor said:
    Ash Ketchum
    I will forever hear you in the voice of Pokemon: The 'Bridged Series Ash Ketchum now. That is all.
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • If dead voice actresses are included (some posts have already gone beyond a strict interpretation of "film star"), Madeline Blaustein. Otherwise, Jeremy Irons.
  • edited September 2012
    Hugo Weaving in V for Vendetta

• DIBS ON MORGAN FREEMAN
  • Can't believe nobody's said James Earl Jones yet.

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I can't imagine Silas sounding like Darth Vader or Mufasa. It's just weird.

I don't know who Mosr sounds like really. Some male voice that's not really that deep but not effeminate either. 
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Alan Rickman, actually.
  • Actually, Alan Rickman's a closer fit. Less nasal, though.
  • Nah, all the nasal.
  • Sean Connery

• AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    edited September 2012
    Somewhere between Jaime Murray as Lila Tournay in Dexter, and Lena Headey as Cersei Lannister in Game of Thrones. Neither of those are an exact match, but they're fairly close - posh, bitchy, occasionally inebriated.
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Michael Clarke Duncan

• Silas said:
    Can't believe nobody's said James Earl Jones yet.
    Thats because its me, fool.

Metzger sounds like James Earl Jones as Vader.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I always imagined you more of a Mufasa type.

Must be the raja.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • wheatley
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, specifically the arrogant, cocksure drawl of Jaime Lannister on the Game of Thrones TV series.

• AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    edited September 2012
    Admittedly, I waffle back and forth. When teaching or debating, I tend to read my responses with Ian McKellan's Gandalf voice, but most of the time I try to emulate Ed Harris' emphasis and candor from The Rock, seen here sparring with Sean Connery. (Link does have some colorful language.)
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • HhaosHhaos Cortland, Ohio
    Iain Glen especially in his role as Jorah Mormont on Game of Thrones

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Kiefer Sutherland aka Jack Bauer

Always looking to protect the world from those Terrorists raiders.
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Daniel Day-Lewis as Nathaniel Poe.

Not as much anymore.... Used to be. Though, the voice, as I hear it, is still spot on. Not the language.
  • Geoffrey Rush as Hector Barbossa.

It doesn't help that I'm a dwarf runie, with no ship whatsoever, though.