What is this?

edited May 2013 in The Matsuhama Arena
I got a weird message after being killed in defending my City.
It was like:

0h, 1477m|46%m, 107%e, 73%w,  kai, ex, 18.3%, -(blind|transmute 375|touch cloak)(-160h, 4.7%) 
You are dead and cannot do that.

__, _ __,   _, _ __,
                   |_) | |_)    |\/| |_
                   | \  | |       |  | |
                   ~ ~ ~ ~     ~  ~ ~~~

(p) 0h, 1477m|46%m, 100%e, 73%w,  kai, ex, 18.3%, -
You are dead and cannot do that.

Not that I am complaining or anything. Actually, the whole situation was funny. I am just wondering how is this possible! Any ideas?
Light prevails, always

Comments

• LiancaLianca Fire and Spice
    Svo
    The sweltering heat of the forge spills out across the land as the rumbling voice of Phaestus booms, "I want you to know, the Garden reaction to that one is: What?"
    The voice of Melantha, Goddess of the Seasons, echoes amid the rustle of leaves, "That's the censored version."
  • It's an Svo echo. I think there is another one with ... I want to say bears.
  • edited May 2013
    Thanks. This was the only reasonable explanation, but I'd preferred it was a player insulting me rather than the system I paid for :))
    Light prevails, always
  • It's an Svo echo. I think there is another one with ... I want to say bears.

Yeah, but I think you have to die an awful lot to see that easter egg.

• Froh said:
    It's an Svo echo. I think there is another one with ... I want to say bears.

:-L What are you trying to say?
  • Froh said:
    It's an Svo echo. I think there is another one with ... I want to say bears.

:-L What are you trying to say?
    I'm saying that if Shibumi thinks the RIP is neat+unusual and you think the bears are neat and unusual, then you probably die about 25x more often than he does ;)
  • I did not die a lot because I am having hard time in finding RL time to play the game. You are all better players that me, especially PVP speaking. Thanks to everyone for the support!
    Light prevails, always
  • KatzchenKatzchen Mhaldor
    DK dies more than anyone else I know. :)

I'm sorry, DK. Please continue to empower me. <3

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway

Dragonknight is an amazing man.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • The svo death echoes are random.
  • HataruHataru Midwest USA
    I was going to say - I'm fairly sure they're random because I got the bears like my 2nd death after putting SVO in on Hataru... it might have even been my first death.
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • Katzchen said:
    DK dies more than anyone else I know. :)

I'm sorry, DK. Please continue to empower me. <3
    I'm pretty sure we've met once or twice...