Your other mentor?

Okay, so over my course of playing, I think I've had about 4 people play because of me. They have all gone dormant by now, but they came, they saw, and they spent a ton of credits.
@soujirou
@Vraal
@Tanaros
@that other mage that was in the Qashar

Anyways, I bet you're thinking "Isn't the gratification of having your pals play your favorite game with you enough?"

No, it's not. I hate my friends. Anyways, we used to have something in the registry process that let you select how you heard about IRE games. Mine was always VGCATS. Now, there is another post about the mentor status, so I was wondering if you could have a sub mentor as the person who "Showed you" the game, and will likely be helping you a lot from an ooc standpoint. It got to the point where me and my RL friend would just always chat about achaea on the smokedeck and couldn't wait to get back into port so we could steal some wifi. oh wait, I'm rambling. Anways, I want credits for these people. I want a 5% for the first 3 purchases or something, just like mentors get. I was pissed when my pal was forced to get a different mentor in his house, even though I WAS HIS TRUE MENTOR. Still, I play the game so I understand.

But wait, that's abusable!
So is the current mentor program. Make alt, become own mentor, but 2k credits on alt, transfer to main.
Make it only work in registry process, so hopefully it's done before someone can poach newbies.

other things
doesn't seem too different than current mentor program
Could be used to help track demographics
gives me more credits.
Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."

Comments

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Current mentorship requires an AGREE, so short of blatant multi playing, it's not possible.

Also, I help the people I got playing regardless of some official status.

Mentor/ protege relationships should never, ever, be about the credits.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• edited May 2013
    Look at HELP REFLINK
    - If you refer a new player who registers and plays for 5 hours or more, you
      gain 1 credit (up to 10 credits per week).
    - If any player you have referred purchases credits on -ANY- IRE game, you get
      10% of the purchased amount as a reward, forever!
    Far better rewards than mentoring already.
  • Sena said:
    Look at HELP REFLINK
    - If you refer a new player who registers and plays for 5 hours or more, you
      gain 1 credit (up to 10 credits per week).
    - If any player you have referred purchases credits on -ANY- IRE game, you get
      10% of the purchased amount as a reward, forever!
    Far better rewards than mentoring already.

I've been corrected. Bur srsly, has this always been there? and really, I feel dumb now. Oh gods of the forums please lock out my thread before I suffer more shame.
  • I hear god knows everything.

Sena knows everything...

Anyways. This honestly should be a little more well known, I'm sad I missed so many credits especially from soujirou. Still, I'm gonna be using this stuff in the future, and honestly, more people should know.