Michigan

JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
Yes, another Michigan thread. Except this time a few of us already have something planned for this summer.

If you feel like going to Muskegon in June or July, say something. Exact dates will be coming when the 2 other people with whom I already have plans tell me when they're available.
Unfortunately,  being allowed at this get-together is completely up to the host. So, if you're interested, send me a message, PM, post here, or whatever and I'll run it by her.
I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.

Comments

• Depending on who's attending, I might be up for a meet. Muskegon's not ridiculously far away from where I'm at.

• I'm in Detroit east of Eastern Market, I'll see if I can make it out
    I -am- the Cataclysm Switchblade.
  • Wait what the fuck, you're in Detroit?

• I can't decide if I'm a) more excited or b) terrified by this. @Xenomorph
  • edited May 2013
    I would totally meet up with @Xenomorph and have a drink, what.
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • edited May 2013
  • But will he a) tell fantastically hilarious stories or b) kill us before we even know he's there? 
  • You think I'm joking about the Detroit street-pimp goose-step disco cadence I keep, you're in for a surprise. We're walking to McDonald's in style boys. Dinner is on me, I'm a man of the people.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I still have to get in contact with the host again, but if you guys are serious, the date is the weekend of July 19th. So 19th, 20th, 21st. I'll be camping up there, most likely.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Might be able to make one of the weekend days, probably both if I end up coming. 19th is out, I'll likely have to work until 8pm, unless we're dealing with a party crowd where I can show up at like 12:30 and people just roll with it.