Trey

I've exhausted the routes I have, if anyone would be so kind as to let Trey know I'd like to speak with him, that would be great. Ten credits I hope would be enough for your time, if you can find him and let him know. He'll tell me who to give the credits to. This is for something to help others, or it wouldn't be so urgent. Thanks for listening, I appreciate the help.
I -am- the Cataclysm Switchblade.

Comments

• edited May 2013
    Oi! Ok, I just wanted to let you know I need some steel talons. Thanks. edit: ill keep the fact you don't respond to messages between us /thread
  • I've never met @Trey, but his forum avatar oozes charm and wit. D:

(ooze is such a weird word, sometimes)

• Trey has the body of Grizzly Adams, the mind of an elephant, and hands so velvety soft, you'd be surprised they can craft a war hammer using some concrete mix and chewing tobacco.
  • edited May 2013
    Seriously though, we got some good commerce ideas coming up for the guild, and I'm just ensuring all the right minds get seated at the dinner table. For those that don't know Tristan, he was the Infernal's version of Trey. No matter how good you forge something, these guys would be there to show you how it's really done.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Trey said:
    if it's not too presumptuous to assume there might be someone that wants them.

I just want *you*, @Trey. Just you.