Deathsights

13»

Comments

• WessuxWessux Chattanooga
    Because I didn't trust myself I tested it on Invictus and got enemied from Cyrene

Invictus dies, his defences no match for the relentless might of Blade Aspirant Wessux, Recruit of Mhaldor.
    Invest in a 9mm retirement plan.
  • He probably heartstopped while you were disembowling.
  • Yeah, that's definitely not disembowel.
  • What... Calm down...
  • WessuxWessux Chattanooga
    @Iocun You are my very favorite person.
    Invest in a 9mm retirement plan.
  • I love how we get some lame deathsight for slicing through our opponent's guts, "defences no match for the relentless might.." and for damnation we get "Has bled out".
  • edited May 2013
    The relentless might part is just cutting damage, the bleeding is, well, bleeding. The issue is that deathsights for instakills are bugged and give seemingly random damage type deathsights. I think they simply give the deathsight of whatever damage type you were -last- being hit by, so if you bleed and then get beheaded, it gives a bleeding deathsight, whereas if someone thwaps you with a hammer and then beheads you, it gives a blunt deathsight.
  • Iocun said:
    The relentless might part is just cutting damage, the bleeding is, well, bleeding. The issue is that deathsights for instakills are bugged and give seemingly random damage type deathsights. I think they simply give the deathsight of whatever damage type you were -last- being hit by, so if you bleed and then get beheaded, it gives a bleeding deathsight, whereas if someone thwaps you with a hammer and then beheads you, it gives a blunt deathsight.
    This wouldn't explain the asphyxiation and blunt deathsights I was getting for brokenstar the other day. Though those were in the arena, which might be different.
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    It's all borked and they're fixing it. No worries, they'll have our normally scheduled goofsights soon enough.
  • Eld said:
    Iocun said:
    This wouldn't explain the asphyxiation and blunt deathsights I was getting for brokenstar the other day. Though those were in the arena, which might be different.
    It's definitely bugged in the arena as well. That's where I first noticed it. I've gotten all kinds of deathsights for beheading/executing so far.
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco

* * * * * *  BOOM!  * * * * * *

+3842/3842 +3099/3149 +100% +100% ex|dbkh nil 17:34:04.054 

* * * * * *  BOOM!  * * * * * *

+3842/3842 +3099/3149 +100% +100% ex|dbkh nil 17:34:04.419 
    An overexuberant pyrotechnician has met an explosive end.

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • If there's another instant death ability I'd like to have an unique deathsight, it would be telepathy radiance. It would certainly be educative.

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Derpboy has been too stupid to run away or into the room with Monkman, having died to a blast of mental power.
  • - 2013/05/19 08:29:50 - Invictus has been slain in Ainghaeal's Nest by Ruca Alexandrian.
    - 2013/05/19 08:29:50 - Ruca has perished along with her bloodsworn, Invictus.

Lesson learned...Don't let Ruca talk you into being bloodsworn because she will try and kill herself while fighting in the arena.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    FYI, the thread for posting deathsights is Here. This one is to discuss ideas for new deathsights. 

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    edited June 2013
    Kresslack said:
    FYI, the thread for posting deathsights is Here. This one is to discuss ideas for new deathsights. 
    I'm just going to leave this here....again. 

Actually, since this has already been implemented, can someone please close it since it keeps getting confused with the one in North of New Thera? @Ourania @Sarapis

• CardanCardan The Garden
    Agree with Kresslack. We've implemented a bunch of new deathsights already.
This discussion has been closed.